April 2018 WBPC on the Wonder, 'Don't Worry, Everything is Under Control' 'COMPLETED'

So there you have it, the trip of a lifetime, truly one of the best we have taken. Not sure what our next cruise will be, we talked about doing Panama Canal again in 2020 as that will be the last year we can pull the kids out before it becomes unrealistic schoolwork wise. Thanks for reading along!!

Loved the report! Loved the writing! Loved the pictures!

You have a wonderful family. I appreciated that your husband seems to get along really well with your parents. That makes things nice.

Loved the report! Loved the writing! Loved the pictures!

You have a wonderful family. I appreciated that your husband seems to get along really well with your parents. That makes things nice.

Thanks! Yes it is amazing and very helpful that my DH and parents get along so well. They live about 3 hours away from us so we often go up and stay the weekend (or longer) so they have really gotten to know each other and develop a good relationship over the years. Also helps that DH is pretty laid back and let the more controlling (ahem me and my Dad) members of the family take charge.

Loved your report! Sounds like you had a great trip and lots of quality family time.

Thanks for the game recommendations too. I just ordered Tripoley and No Thanks off amazon. We are a big gaming family and we are always on the hunt for new ones to try.

This cruise is on my bucket list and hope to go before my kids get too old and can go as well.

I just wanted to hop back on here and say thanks. When I wrote this I never imagined it would have almost 10,000 views! You really know how to make a gal feel special. Especially given I still need to go back and edit it. I know there are tons of typos but I just wanted to get it out quick before I forgot the details. The Dis is a fun place and I can't wait to write another trip report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter