April 2017 Discount Watch

Just booked today for WL. Hoping for a pin code. We got one after we booked our honeymoon in 2008. Hoping for the same luck. We're coming in for Wrestlemania, but we're staying on property from the beginning. Our dates are 4/1-4/8

I hope you at least got the current discount being offered for your dates, Family Magic Offer.

We are also hoping for an April discount. We are staying at the Poly for our spring break, Apr 15 - 22. We were lucky enough grab a 25% room only BB while we were down in October and I'm grateful for that. The rack rates are just crazy high because we are staying over Easter. My dad was sent a Pin for 30%, so I'm hoping an offer will mimic that...every little bit will help!

I keep getting pin codes in email but they are for my elderly parents whom I took in 2013. I managed all of our accounts and disney keeps trying to get them back.

I just called to apply the discount and was told I couldn't use it because I had a package and the discount was for room only. So I checked online as a room only for my dates and it said no availability at the Poly..... going to try to call again this afternoon and see if there is no availability or what the issue is.

I"m so not impressed with these rates. Lordy. Still waiting for Orbitz to drop some rooms. I need an extra 15% off or we're not going. $406 for AKL? Wow..

I've been following this thread hoping for a late April discount - saw this one this morning that works for our dates so thought I'd share. I think there are a couple of other new ones too, but not sure of dates...

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/magic-incentive-package/

ETA - it's a room only, but like I said, there might be something else new too...
Thanks for this. Just updated my reservation. Still waiting for an AP discount, but this has saved me $100+ so far. :)

I think this is the same as I tried a couple of months ago and mentioned above. They said no availability for my Poly TPV but I got somewhat of a discount for our Boardwalk stay.

I think this is the same as I tried a couple of months ago and mentioned above. They said no availability for my Poly TPV but I got somewhat of a discount for our Boardwalk stay.

It similar and I think there are some overlapping dates, but I'm pretty sure it's a different offer - a few of the discount percentages are different and it has dates that cover late April into June. Our dates weren't covered by the other one but we could apply this one this morning. I know last year when I was looking for a discount, room/resort availability changed all the time, maybe your Poly TPV will come up at some point before your trip! That's on my Disney bucket list to stay in one of those rooms one day!

Long wait on the phone this morning and confirmed as before for my dates of 3/31 for 4 nights and Poly 4/5 for 4 nights. For Boardwalk, the rates were valid and available. For Poly, they have the discounts, but not on the Theme Park View types.

The agent confirmed these promos came out today.

I called again and got a really awesome CM who tried every room type at the Poly for me for 4/20-4/24. She said all studio villas and standard rooms are booked and there is no availability for this discount at the resort at all. She said historically speaking they have released another discount after the new year, so to check back. I'm not counting on that though. Sounds like we are in for a crowd-heavy trip.

I called again and got a really awesome CM who tried every room type at the Poly for me for 4/20-4/24. She said all studio villas and standard rooms are booked and there is no availability for this discount at the resort at all. She said historically speaking they have released another discount after the new year, so to check back. I'm not counting on that though. Sounds like we are in for a crowd-heavy trip.

We're going at almost the same time - 4/18-22. There's a standard poly room available during our time for this offer, but my sisters want to stick to Epcot area. But I agree with the CM - keep checking - I feel like availability changes a lot as people make changes and such!

Just tried the new Sun & Fun for an April 28-May 3rd trip and the savings was about $50 for the entire package of tickets and room for 5. How is this a deal? Pretty disappointed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter