April 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

I know this is a long shot, but I'm looking for a FDP at either H&V or MM for April 29th or 30th, and also for dinner at Chef Mickey's for May 1st for a party of 4. Please PM me if you plan to cancel the FDP since I know it's held with a cc#, maybe we can call at the same time :) Thanks!

Hello everyone!

Would really like to find a fantasmic dinner package for a party of 5 on any date between 4/5 and 4/10. I would be fine with Mama Melrose or Hollywood& Vine. Please PM me if you plan to cancel or would be willing to transfer. Thank you so much!

Hello everyone!

Would really like to find a fantasmic dinner package for a party of 5 on 4/8. I would be fine with Mama Melrose or Hollywood& Vine. Please PM me if you plan to cancel or would be willing to transfer. Thank you so much!

I am trying to help make a first timers dream come true. I have a retired couple that I am helping go for the first time and would love for them to go to LeCellier on Thurs. 2.

Thank you for anyone that can help:flower3:

I am trying to help make a first timers dream come true. I have a retired couple that I am helping go for the first time and would love for them to go to LeCellier on Thurs. 2.

bumping up

Looking for reservations for a FDP on 4/20 for 4 people at either Hollywood & Vine or Mama Melrose!

Please PM me if you have one

Thanks a bunch!

I'll be in WDW from the 7th until the 13 and have the following reservations

1:40pm Lunch at Le Cellier on 4/8
6:45pm Dinner at San Angel Inn on 4/9
5:50pm at California Grill on 4/10
8:10pm at Coral Reef on 4/11
7:30 pm at Chef Mickey's on 4/12

I may need to dump the San Angel Inn if some one needs it. And I'm looking to get either a dinner at Le Cellier or an earlier time at Coral Reef on the 11th.

Email me at Falling2infinity319@yahoo.com if you want to exchange times or anything.

I have a current dinner ressie at Ohana at 5:20pm for 2 that I would like to trade for a lunch or early dinner ressie at LeCellier on April 29th. We would also be interested in California Grill or Citricos

bump up

I'll be cancelling Narcoose's for a party of 3 Friday 4/10/09. Reservation at 6:10 p.m. Will cancel tonight after 9:00 p.m. if no response.

We are trying to get a reservation for Le Cellier on April, 26th for 2 for dinner. Thanks

bump
:thumbsup2

I have Park Fare ressie on Fri. 4/10/09 at 8:15 p.m. for party of 3 (4 top table).

Would love to switch to earlier time if anyone is interested. My daughter's normal bedtime is 8 and even though we're never on schedule at Disney, this will be at the end of our trip and I'm afraid she'll be wiped out by then.

I am trying to help a retired couple out and would love for them to have LeCellier Thurs. April 2 for 2.:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter