April 10th-17th, 2016 Western Carribean on the Magic!

Hi everyone,
We received our documents today & it made me realize that I hadn't yet signed up for the meetup or for FE! I am hoping it isn't too late! I am sailing with my 16 year old son & this is our 20th Disney Cruise! Please let me know if there is a FB group for this sailing! Thanks! See you all soon!

Hi everyone,
We received our documents today & it made me realize that I hadn't yet signed up for the meetup or for FE! I am hoping it isn't too late! I am sailing with my 16 year old son & this is our 20th Disney Cruise! Please let me know if there is a FB group for this sailing! Thanks! See you all soon![/QUO
We have a really awesome FB group you can join. We have 4 FE groups and I think it is just closing today. The admin Marsha is very quick to respond to all requests! Welcome to the group! 39 more days

I'm not sure how I posted on your original post
Yes we do have a great FB group, it's just called Disney Magic April 10. Il check in the morning to make sure you got added and if not I'll message the admin

Thank you! I emailed mickeym422@yahoo.com (not sure if if this is the correct person) but I found the email address a few pages back. Thanks again! See you in 39 days!

Hey all! We just booked this cruise. This will be our 8th cruise, all on DCL, and our 5th on the Magic. We are SO EXCITED! Our party is my wife and I and our 3 year old granddaughter. Can someone please send me the link for the FB group for this sailing? I can't seem to find it. Thanks!

Sorry to butt in but I will be cruising May 8th which is the same itinerary and the Cruise Blog only has one from last year. If anyone could share the navigators from this cruise with me.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter