April 10th-17th, 2016 Western Carribean on the Magic!

Looks like this will be my cruise! It will be myself DD 1 (turning 15 on board) and DD 2 who will be 10. Our first cruise ever and I have a ton of questions but I'm reading and searching the forum to try to not look like a dumb ***. Would love to know about the FE group.

Hi! I'm new here. I'm trying to figure out everything. My daughter and I will be taking our first cruise and we are so excited. This is her birthday present, she is turning 7. We have been counting down since the day we planned it, lol. I hear so many good things and can't wait to experience it first hand. Hopefully I will get to meet some of you on the trip.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm new here. I'm trying to figure out everything. My daughter and I will be taking our first cruise and we are so excited. This is her birthday present, she is turning 7. We have been counting down since the day we planned it, lol. I hear so many good things and can't wait to experience it first hand. Hopefully I will get to meet some of you on the trip.

hey I have a 7 yr old daughter as well on this cruise :) email me and I can give ya some good information !! I cant wait mickeym422@yahoo.com

[/QUOTE]

Looks like this will be my cruise! It will be myself DD 1 (turning 15 on board) and DD 2 who will be 10. Our first cruise ever and I have a ton of questions but I'm reading and searching the forum to try to not look like a dumb ***. Would love to know about the FE group.
My youngest daughter is the same age as your youngest! I am so looking forward to this cruise!!!

Hi everyone. I am so glad I found this board. I've been looking for the FE group but it seems the previous one was closed. This will be my second time joining a FE group and my 3rd Disney Cruise. First one was for my honeymoon, second one was for my baby moon and our third will be for our baby's 1st birthday! So very excited.

Hi everyone. I am so glad I found this board. I've been looking for the FE group but it seems the previous one was closed. This will be my second time joining a FE group and my 3rd Disney Cruise. First one was for my honeymoon, second one was for my baby moon and our third will be for our baby's 1st birthday! So very excited.

if you don't mind emailing me I can get you set up for that :) mickeym422@yahoo.com

My wife, son, and I will be traveling on the April 10th cruise. This will be our first cruise ever. Our son will be turning 8 2 weeks before the cruise. My wife is extremely excited (probably more than my son) and really wants to join a fish extender group.

Hello Everyone! My husband and myself will be on this cruise... which happens to be our very first disney cruise! We are experienced cruisers, I've been on 14 cruises before this one, and he has been on 6 but we are newbies to DCL! We will also be traveling with my best girlfriend, her 3 year old daughter and my besties mom, plus one more bestie/girlfriend. The group is so excited for this trip and I am looking forward to some disney fun!! I have been doing some reading about DCL, the tips and tricks, etc. and I love the FE idea! I would love to participate if there is still room in the group. Thanks for any info and I look forward to seeing you all in about 6 months!!

Hello Everyone! My husband and myself will be on this cruise... which happens to be our very first disney cruise! We are experienced cruisers, I've been on 14 cruises before this one, and he has been on 6 but we are newbies to DCL! We will also be traveling with my best girlfriend, her 3 year old daughter and my besties mom, plus one more bestie/girlfriend. The group is so excited for this trip and I am looking forward to some disney fun!! I have been doing some reading about DCL, the tips and tricks, etc. and I love the FE idea! I would love to participate if there is still room in the group. Thanks for any info and I look forward to seeing you all in about 6 months!!

please send me an email to get information with the fe sign up :) mickeym422@yahoo.com

Hey. Going on this cruise with my 2kids - ages 5 & 7, my 2 Down syndrome sisters, and mom. So excited. Just got our flights!! Interested in FISH Extender group. Please get me in contact with group

I'm on this cruise. Gold member's!! I just booked a cabana for castaway and I'm about to release one if anyone is looking to pick it up

Hi! Just booked this cruise for myself, DH, DD 10 and DS 5. Second cruise for us and we would love to participate in the FE this time. Looking forward to sailing 7 nights on the Magic. First cruise was NYE last year on the Dream and we fell in love with DCL. Can't wait for April!!

Hi! Just booked this cruise for myself, DH, DD 10 and DS 5. Second cruise for us and we would love to participate in the FE this time. Looking forward to sailing 7 nights on the Magic. First cruise was NYE last year on the Dream and we fell in love with DCL. Can't wait for April!!

please email me if you already haven't done so, mickeym422@yahoo.com

Hi everyone! This will be our third DCL cruise and our first on the Magic. We (hubby, DS 6, and I) would like to join your FE group and pick up good tips to make the most out of this trip. :) What a great motivation to get our taxes done early this year!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter