applications are open for the disney credit card

Originally posted by ZerasPride
I applied over the phone . . . I did give her the code on the members' only site and asked her to verify that code would mean I'd get the Disney Vacation Club member language on my card and she had no idea what I was talking about.
"Apply now!** Either by clicking the "Big News" button on the right or the following link, you will be identified as a Disney Vacation Club Member. Apply by March 24, 2003 online or by calling . . . You must apply using one of these methods to ensure that your card reflects that you're a Disney Vacation Club Member and that you are one of the very first Disney's Visa Cardmembers. ("Cardmember Since Day 1" will appear on the front of your card when you apply by March 24!). You'll also receive an exclusive "Day 1" commemorative pin after the first purchase with your new Visa card!" --from the DVC Membersite

I don't think this means "DVC Member" will actually appear on the card. There are "secret" codes for Disney Club members, stockholders, annual passholders as well as DVC members. (Codes are probably just for tracking their advertising.)

sparkspeak... I don't remember where, either on an e-mail or the members site, but we did receive something that told us that we would get a card that said DVC on it.

It says in the current issue of Vacation magic that the card will say "Disney Vacation Club" This text from the current Vacation Magic.

Apply between March 4 and March 24, 2003, by visiting (edited Website and login information) and clicking on the credit card link, or by calling (edited phone number). When calling, provide passcode (edited). You must apply using one of these methods to ensure your card is embossed with Disney Vacation Club. And to reflect that you’re one of the very first cardmembers, “Cardmember Since Day 1” will also appear on the front of the card. You’ll also receive an exclusive “Day 1” commemorative pin after the first purchase with your new Visa card! (Allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.)

Originally posted by Terry S
sparkspeak... I don't remember where, either on an e-mail or the members site, but we did receive something that told us that we would get a card that said DVC on it.
The Member site says " that your card reflects that you're a Disney Vacation Club Member" and that "you will be identified as a Disney Vacation Club Member" but does not say that DVC will appear on the card as it does say that "Cardmember Since Day 1" will appear on the front of your card when you apply by March 24. The application takers don't have an answer.

Thanks sgtdisney... I knew I read that somewhere! I beleive the passcode is what will cause this to happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter