Apple Podcast Upload Schedule

DBIO

Earning My Ears
I prefer to listen to the Unplugged podcast while walking via Apple Podcasts. The most recent show hasn't been uploaded yet. When do the Youtube shows get uploaded?

A couple of times a week I get Disney News updates in my rss feed which appear to tend to be 10-20 minute youtube news updates with Ryno - it looks like it might actually be once a week on Saturdays...? Being an audio listener who can't really watch youtube videos, have they ever said why these don't make it to audio/podcast/itunes/etc.? As far as I have seen, they seem perfect for audio format. Is this just a matter of seeking youtube views? Would be great to be able to get these in audio. Thank you!

A couple of times a week I get Disney News updates in my rss feed which appear to tend to be 10-20 minute youtube news updates with Ryno - it looks like it might actually be once a week on Saturdays...? Being an audio listener who can't really watch youtube videos, have they ever said why these don't make it to audio/podcast/itunes/etc.? As far as I have seen, they seem perfect for audio format. Is this just a matter of seeking youtube views? Would be great to be able to get these in audio. Thank you!
I havent seen the vids you're describing, but there was the DIS Daily Fix that happened for a year or two but got canned, i think it was a lot of work that went into it for a 5 minute show each day.
Perhaps its a lot of work to convert to audio for a 10-20 min show when they cover news on the main show?
I've no idea, just putting some possibilities out there.

It's not the Daily Fix. The most recent one appears to be from Saturday and listed as "Masks Are No Longer Mandatory Outdoors at Disney and Universal, and more! | Disney News | 05/15/21", and as best I can tell, is just Ryno discussing recent news for like 20 minutes. It would be interesting to be able to listen to them, it at least seems to be perfect for conversion to audio, but yeah, I assume there's some reason not to. Thanks for the response!

Did anyone hear about no masks at the theme park on the Daily fix? can't wait to visit during the summer

The Saturday news video Ryno does and me from time to time is a YouTube exclusive video. I know it’s perfect for audio, but we made the decision for right now to keep it that way. We may explore this in the future.
Thank you for the response! Will hold out hope that it will be explored in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter