Appetizers Only at Prime Time Cafe

Pokemom

Mouseketeer
We would like to go to Prime Time Cafe for lunch, mostly for the experience. Many in our group do not want a big meal for lunch and only want a salad or a plate of fries. Can you just order an appetizer, or do you have to order an entree? We have a group of about 15 and there would be 4 or 5 kids meals, a couple of people who would order entrees, and the rest just want an appetizer. Would this be OK?

I don't see why not. You've got to try the onion rings. They are the BEST!!!!!

The chili cheese fries were great. We had them in the lounge, but I don't see why there would be a problem ordering them in the restaurant.

We have done it! A party of 6 of us didn't want to get too full mid-day since we had p.s. for fairly early that evening. We all ordered various things. DH and I split a salad and an order of fries with gravy. (Strange combo I know ;-) Kids shared an appetizer and a kid's meal, dbil was only one who ordered a meal. He got the chicken pot pie which he enjoyed.

We did it for lunch. We really don't eat full meals for lunch anyway. I got a bowl of chicken noodle soup and a salad. My husband had fries and gravy. And we shared Dad's brownie sundae for desert. The food was great - we enjoyed the experience and the bill wasn't too bad. I recommend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter