Apparent leak of photos of Wish atrium!!!

IMO, the white and gold of the actual atrium looks infinitely more elegant than the garish artist renderings from earlier. I like it a lot.

Points Guy and various news media have a couple more images. People might disagree, but I think the wood cabinet trim looks really nice, and the mural over the bed adds some Disney magic to the room.
The rooms turned out really well. I liked them more than the public areas.

IMO, the white and gold of the actual atrium looks infinitely more elegant than the garish artist renderings from earlier. I like it a lot.
Well to be fair, the gold trim has been on the Disney Dream and Fantasy for years, and I’ve never heard them described as garish (see below pictures) don’t think it’s crazy for us to have assumed based on the concept art that a similar elegant, not garish, use of gold tones was intended for the Wish.
1656543987697.jpeg

1656543702591.jpeg

heres my thoughts on all the photos

what i liked:
- the rotational restaurants all look pretty nice. Well themed. Classy.
- the luna theatre
- the kids club star wars room. It looks simply terrific.
- the barbershop.
- the atrium slide (i dont know why. Its cheesy. But they have made it look whimsical and i think in the end it may actually make the atrium seem less sterile).
- The spa. It looks elegant.
- the atrium chandelier and the carpet (yep ive been turned right around on the carpet - when you add in the staircase carpet and the blue on the roof it looks fantastic. The saving grace of the atrium.
- the colourful lighting in the star wars bar: it saves the bar from being another boring white bland room. Only just though.
- star wars bar cocktails: they look kind of cool. The may end up tasting terrible but atleast they look unique.

what i dont like:
- the bayou: gone are the magical pink flowers. The place looks fine but it doesnt have the romantic magic of the pink flowers in the artist pictures and the implied coziness which made it look otherworldly. Replaced with boring white. A common occurence it seems. It also seems to open right up onto the hallway ruining the immersion.
- the atrium staircase and balcony:Just a stunning decision to replace all the gold trim with white wood and add in all those horrible red colours into trim that look like pimples. It just looks so cheap and ugly. Why would they try and cut costs on the atrium?
- the atrium white columns and lack of lighting: while i think the chandelier lights looks fantastic it does not appear that all the sparkling lights on the columns are there. surely they would of had them on for the professional photos given the chandeliers light is on. The white columns and polls everywhere look so bland.
- the ugly tall white platforms along one entire side of the aquamouse. It looks like an unfinished construction site. Its hideous.

overall its a mixed bag so far. There is a lot that i like (some of it stunning) and im still quite excited. But some of the areas look to have fallen well short of initial expectations.

Agreed, in contrast to the concept art picture whwre it appeared to have more gold on the stairs and each level. Now it is gold metal railings but big bands of white underneath.

View attachment 680354
There arent even gold metal railings. They are just brown polished wood. Same on the atrium balcony. The gold is all gone replaced with brown wood.

The Aquamouse seems to have changed quite a lot from the artists drawings. In addition to the giant platform and excessive amount of polls to hold it up the clear portion of the ride now seems to be completely gone. You will no longer have a section up near the top of the ride where you can see out onto the deck and ocean below.

Also it looked like in the artist drawings that the water slide started outside on the deck and went up. Now it seems you may have to start dragging the inflatables up inside the tube before you get to the start, which may not be until the very top (which would explain why they have cut the see through portion because they need to use all the upper section of the slide for the video portion). The actual ride may be quite a bit shorter then we think.

Im glad they aren't all Cinderella...! But now I find myself I hope I have my favorite Princess and there is just no way to know yet...! I know I know such a "problem". :)
The theming seems to be by deck so if you have an assigned room and know your deck you may be able to figure it out if you don’t want to be surprised.

The theming seems to be by deck so if you have an assigned room and know your deck you may be able to figure it out if you don’t want to be surprised.
This… I’ve also only read the ocean view/veranda rooms are themed I hope the inside rooms don’t look blah

Food Blog has a frozen room and Carlye Wisel has a moana room pics on their respective socials….

Im glad they aren't all Cinderella...! But now I find myself I hope I have my favorite Princess and there is just no way to know yet...! I know I know such a "problem". :)

I have also heard that the princess themes are determined by deck. Apparently the whole hallway including light fixtures and room numbers are themed to that princess.

I’ve seen photos of Cinderella, Moana, Frozen, and Princess and the Frog so far. Hopefully these folks will share what floor they are on so we can start to figure out the pattern. I know I’d prefer not to have a Frozen room.

ETA - just saw a Little Mermaid themed room (not the concierge Oceanview) on Deck 10.

Last edited:
I have also heard that the princess themes are determined by deck. Apparently the whole hallway including light fixtures and room numbers are themed to that princess.

I’ve seen photos of Cinderella, Moana, Frozen, and Princess and the Frog so far. Hopefully these folks will share what floor they are on so we can start to figure out the pattern. I know I’d prefer not to have a Frozen room.

ETA - just saw a Little Mermaid themed room (not the concierge Oceanview) on Deck 10.
I think I saw that too, and Tiana was one of the rooms on deck 9 and I thought I saw Cinderella on both deck 6 & 7 but I could be mistaken. A lot of folks aren't posting pics of the fish hangers / room numbers (which is fair) which would make this easier..!

I'd also prefer not to have a Frozen room, just because I'm highly suggestible and often cold. ^^;

I’m holding out for a Rapunzel or Jasmine room 😂

It was suggested the princesses had a deck each but there is both an Ariel room and a Frozen room on deck 10 so it doesn’t seem to be that easy to work it out.

I’m holding out for a Rapunzel or Jasmine room 😂

It was suggested the princesses had a deck each but there is both an Ariel room and a Frozen room on deck 10 so it doesn’t seem to be that easy to work it out.
maybe they have a section each rather than an area each.
This… I’ve also only read the ocean view/veranda rooms are themed I hope the inside rooms don’t look blah
I hope so too as have one for September cruise.

I've asked the owner of the travel agency I use to see if she can find out if there's a pattern to the theme of the rooms. I'll get back as soon as I hear anything.

I'm not sold on the stage in the atrium. It makes it feel closed in to me - I like the open elevator area on the Dream Class much better than losing a whole side of the atrium to mostly a wall. :(

I'm not sold on the stage in the atrium. It makes it feel closed in to me - I like the open elevator area on the Dream Class much better than losing a whole side of the atrium to mostly a wall. :(
Yeah, I’m not a fan of this either.

The adult area seems SO small. Someone posted a pic on Instagram and it mentioned ‘the whirlpool’ so I’m concerned there may only be one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter