Apparent leak of photos of Wish atrium!!!

Apparently it is smaller but it's more isolated than the Dream/Fantasy area so that's a trade off that I think a lot were clamoring for.

Apparently it is smaller but it's more isolated than the Dream/Fantasy area so that's a trade off that I think a lot were clamoring for.

So they are hoping people won't find it so it will never be busy? Don't know what Disney is thinking.

So they are hoping people won't find it so it will never be busy? Don't know what Disney is thinking.
From the size of the adult area I suspect my first and last Wish cruise will be in January. It just looks SO small and if Disney do make an identical sister ship they make some changes (much like they did on the Fantasy with Satellite Falls.)

Just FYI, I have been keeping a spreadsheet of staterooms....because I am a bit of a nerd.

So far, I have not found any pattern. Like...by deck, starboard vs. port, by category....I think you can narrow it down by decks to 2 themes....but from there, there doesn't seem to be a specific pattern.

Most curious find so far: I found 2 connecting staterooms.....so same side of the ship obviously, same deck obviously, same category of stateroom: 2 different themes. It makes me wonder if all connecting staterooms will be done the same way.

If so, it will make the stateroom even more of a carpshoot. (wasn't sure if I would get flagged for the other word.)

Yeah, I’m not a fan of this either.

The adult area seems SO small. Someone posted a pic on Instagram and it mentioned ‘the whirlpool’ so I’m concerned there may only be one!
Yeah I only saw one whirlpool mentioned on the deck plan which was by the adult quiet cove area. It did look quite big in the map proportions but seemed odd no others were mentioned.

Is there a adult adult section for evening events like other ships?
If you mean somewhere like Evolutions/Diversions type place I think this might be Tritons but that's just based on a couple of photos I saw and Luna's already been advertised as the equivalent of D Lounge.

Well to be fair, the gold trim has been on the Disney Dream and Fantasy for years, and I’ve never heard them described as garish (see below pictures) don’t think it’s crazy for us to have assumed based on the concept art that a similar elegant, not garish, use of gold tones was intended for the Wish.
View attachment 680368

View attachment 680366
This is gorgeous. Back-to-back with the Wish, to me, there's no comparison. This seems so classy and cohesive. while the Wish is a hodgepodge of decor and themeing. I think the Wish really shines in its "natural" color schemes, like the Spa, Cove Cafe, Keg and Compass, as well as its kids areas, but the common spaces aren't doing it for me.

The upscale restaurants enchante and palo look really classy. As does the Rose. Lots of gold trim in there.

really liking all the night time restaurants. pity we can only do 4 max.

The upscale restaurants enchante and palo look really classy. As does the Rose. Lots of gold trim in there.

Really? I think both Palo and Enchante look so boring and empty compared to Palo and Remy on the Dream and Fantasy. It feels like they ran out of money when designing them.

Really? I think both Palo and Enchante look so boring and empty compared to Palo and Remy on the Dream and Fantasy. It feels like they ran out of money when designing them.
I didnt like the original photos. But i liked the video on you tube.

I didnt like the original photos. But i liked the video on you tube.
I’ve not seen the videos. Hopefully that will improve my thoughts on them!

Edit: after watching the videos, I think the entrances to Palo and Enchante are gorgeous. And the rest is just boring.

Those red seats in Palo though 😍

Last edited:
I’m not sure there is one
I was afraid of that. It seems the outdoor "sports" things that are on the Dream seem to be all inside the kid's area. I haven't seen any photos of a putt-putt either.

My hubby and I are still discussing whether we'll try the Wish "just once" to check it out. We might just make the haul down to Miami to stay on the Dream for a 3 day. We'll see.
Thank you for your reply.

Here's a video that gives "some" idea of the space. It mostly focuses on the lounges but goes out back a bit. It does seem a bit small. I'm gonna scout it all out for myself next month.
Yikes. My last verandah on DCL was bigger than that Quiet Cove! (I am joking… but still. Way too small.)

This confirms that if we go back on a DCL ship in 2025 (still debating between DCL and RCCL), it will be on one of the old ones.

I know I’ll repeat myself but I don’t understand the direction they took with the whole look of the ship: No woodwork? No classic decor? This one is a floating theme park, not a cruise ship. :guilty:

Parts of The Rose looks a bit similar to Fortune Teller on Carnival Mardi Gras (the floor is different but the bar and the bar stools are so similar!)

Palo and Enchanté give me a feeling of déjà vu but I can‘t quite place it.

I was afraid of that. It seems the outdoor "sports" things that are on the Dream seem to be all inside the kid's area. I haven't seen any photos of a putt-putt either.

My hubby and I are still discussing whether we'll try the Wish "just once" to check it out. We might just make the haul down to Miami to stay on the Dream for a 3 day. We'll see.
Thank you for your reply.
The Hero Zone is not inside the kids club. I am wondering if the eventual plan is for the Wish to head to Alaska because the recreational facilities are enclosed.

The Hero Zone is not inside the kids club. I am wondering if the eventual plan is for the Wish to head to Alaska because the recreational facilities are enclosed.
Thanks for that correction. It all seemed to be so kid oriented that I assumed Hero Zone was for them.
Interesting take on the enclosed aspect. Will be curious to see what happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter