APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep checking as you never know how many cancellations the hotels will get 6 days out

To fill the cancellations, they can open up ap rates to cover those dates

Last year I had friends that booked for the July 4 period
They scored with ap rates a week out
They already had the reservation but were able to modify with ap rate

UO allows peeps to cancel room reservations with no penalty as long as it is done 6 days out

We have 2 rooms booked 5/31-6/4. Is there any way other than to make 4 new reservations with APH rate for 5/31-6/2 and then 6/2-6/4 paying 4 deposits to get APH rates for the first 2 nights? Also, will they link the reservations so we don't have to change rooms?

We have 2 rooms booked 5/31-6/4. Is there any way other than to make 4 new reservations with APH rate for 5/31-6/2 and then 6/2-6/4 paying 4 deposits to get APH rates for the first 2 nights? Also, will they link the reservations so we don't have to change rooms?

I would just call in that situation. If you are able to do it without paying 4 more deposits, it will have to be done with a phone call anyway.

It looks like suites are available with APH rate at RPR in June but on June 30 they have standard room discounts with APH rates. Hopefully July APH rates will come out soon!!

I won't save any money for our planned vacation dates... but since we aren't quite sure when my husband will be able to travel (work commitments that will not finalize their flipping schedule) I went ahead and reserved a couple other dates with a savings of around $10 a night and a nice upgrade from RPR to Portofino.

We just made reservations for late September for a 5 night trip (Portofino Bay). We are considering annual passes since it will likely be cheaper than 3 park-to-park tickets, but we don't know until they post how annual passes will work with Volcano Bay. I guess we may get a better hotel rate when that comes out.

First time family visitors - so trying to figure this all out

Joseph

We just made reservations for late September for a 5 night trip (Portofino Bay). We are considering annual passes since it will likely be cheaper than 3 park-to-park tickets, but we don't know until they post how annual passes will work with Volcano Bay. I guess we may get a better hotel rate when that comes out.

First time family visitors - so trying to figure this all out

Joseph

You can book with an AP rate using APH code and then buy your AP later. You don't have to have the AP when you book the room. You just need it at checkin. I am waiting on the official Volcano Bay AP info too. My son and I are going Memorial Day weekend and again in July. I have an AP, but I thought it would be a good deal to get him one too. I wish they would hurry up and announce it though.

You can book with an AP rate using APH code and then buy your AP later. You don't have to have the AP when you book the room. You just need it at checkin. I am waiting on the official Volcano Bay AP info too. My son and I are going Memorial Day weekend and again in July. I have an AP, but I thought it would be a good deal to get him one too. I wish they would hurry up and announce it though.

Okay, so I can call Lowes when they finally release AP rates for September. And yes, it's crazy that it opens in two months and they've not made an annual pass announcement.

Waiting for late August APH rates. Just confirming, does the Seasonal Pass qualify for APH rates? I was pretty sure it did, but thought I should double check. For our May trip UndercoverTourist beat the APH rate for a CBBR suite, but we are thinking we'd like to stay at RPR in August since it will be shorter 3 night stay.

Waiting for late August APH rates. Just confirming, does the Seasonal Pass qualify for APH rates? I was pretty sure it did, but thought I should double check. For our May trip UndercoverTourist beat the APH rate for a CBBR suite, but we are thinking we'd like to stay at RPR in August since it will be shorter 3 night stay.

I would like to know this as well. It seemed like it did count, but not 100% clear. We're going in late September, so getting a Seasonal Pass is probably how we will do it, depending how it interacts with Volcano Bay.

I would like to know this as well. It seemed like it did count, but not 100% clear. We're going in late September, so getting a Seasonal Pass is probably how we will do it, depending how it interacts with Volcano Bay.
Just checked the universal website. All 4 annual passes including seasonal qualify for the aph rates. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter