AP Questions

markpsych

DIS Veteran
Hi all,
We're using the Davy Crocket Ranch as a base when we have a week away in France this August.
We have AP's which run out the end of August.
Does anyone know if they're still offering the 6 months free/18 month's AP when renewing?
Also, do all of us have to be there in person to renew AP's, or can I simply take everyone's in myself? If the latter, I'll pop over on one of the black out days we're there to save everyone having to spend time queuing, etc.
Thanks

Last year May I got a 12+4 months when I renewed my AP.
And as far as I know you all need to be there. If the queues are long, put one person in the queue, and text them when there is one or two people left in front of you..

Additional tip: if you are going to the Walt Disney Studios Park, they have a dedicated AP desk at the right of park entrance, that is *way* less crowded that the regular AP desk.

Additional tip: if you are going to the Walt Disney Studios Park, they have a dedicated AP desk at the right of park entrance, that is *way* less crowded that the regular AP desk.

That's great thank you!
I logged on today to ask the quickest route as we're going in a week's time!
So just to clarify.....if we have 5 APs that run out the last day of the month, we can go to this AP desk on any non-blackout day before then, and ask for renewals?

That's great thank you!
I logged on today to ask the quickest route as we're going in a week's time!
So just to clarify.....if we have 5 APs that run out the last day of the month, we can go to this AP desk on any non-blackout day before then, and ask for renewals?

The AP desk at WDS is actually outside the Parks, so you can go any day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter