AP price increase soon?

Hook326

DIS Veteran
I’m traveling to Universal end of August, any guess if AP will increase before then? Hoping to upgrade our tickets to the seasonal AP when we get there and trying to figure out the budget. Thanks!

I'm going in November any reason to wait to buy or should I buy my seasonal annual pass now?

These things are hard to predict. They don't follow the pattern of regular tickets which usually go up in line when Disney raises prices. Same with promotions. You take your chances when you make your purchase or decide to wait.

Today I purchased a non-resident 2 park seasonal AP for a family member for our Sept. trip. The cost was 304.99 and with tax it came to 324.82. You can buy the pass anytime, the year doesn't start until the first day you use it in the parks.

We have had ap at Disney but let it expire this year. Pushing $900 is just getting to be too much money. We will be at USF in August with the promo tickets purchased thru Undercover Tourist. I am thinking we will upgrade to the restricted date AP when we are down there because it should be about an even exchange. I would love another trip in winter to Florida sunshine!

My ap expiration was July 15 but I renewed it late June this year.
The price increase already happened when I renewed.

In all the years I have had the ap, only have had it increase once a year.
Some years ago, UO skipped a year in between of raising AP costs.

My ap expiration was July 15 but I renewed it late June this year.
The price increase already happened when I renewed.

In all the years I have had the ap, only have had it increase once a year.
Some years ago, UO skipped a year in between of raising AP costs.

This is exactly what I was wondering, thank you! And thank you to everyone else!

IIRC, they offered an extra 3/6 months for APs during a promo at the end of last year. We're looking at a trip around Thanksgiving and will hold out to see if they run that promo again this year before I go...

I’m traveling to Universal end of August, any guess if AP will increase before then? Hoping to upgrade our tickets to the seasonal AP when we get there and trying to figure out the budget. Thanks!

Just increased a month or so ago. Doubt it will go up again before or while you are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!