AP - Pool Hopping???

Wow I'm sorry I innocently even came onto these boards about this. I was just trying to help and say that maybe you can contact Disney about it. It obviously makes people really mad. Ouch!.. i am coming away from this with bruises. Pixie D...... oh whatever.

I love posts about pool hopping!

You are always going to get people trying to beat the system.It is up to Disney to install fences/swipe cards/satelite tracking for everyone on property!!

I can't see the point of going swimming in someone elses pool & running the change of getting caught-is that supposed to be fun??

Ok, so I guess pool hopping isn't allowed, but can I use my 10 year old refillable mug from WL during my 2006 stay at Pop Century??? :hyper: :laughing: :duck: :earboy2:

Originally posted by thatdarncat
Wow I'm sorry I innocently even came onto these boards about this. I was just trying to help and say that maybe you can contact Disney about it. It obviously makes people really mad. Ouch!.. i am coming away from this with bruises. Pixie D...... oh whatever.

Actually I did not read any comments that even hinted that someone was mad. If any of this discussion bruised you, it was self inflcted. ;)

I did read posts from people discussing policy and posts about those that once they know the policy choose to ignore it.

Actually when I suggested they make it more clear I could practically hear them shouting through my computer "NOT CLEAR YOU SAY????"
I mean c'mon. Not everyone goes all that often to even notice these signs. I was there last in '97 and never noticed. I'm sorry if I'm not as up to speed as some DISsers but I really got the feeling that no matter when anyone says about this it gets some sort of condesending response.

Originally posted by thatdarncat
Actually when I suggested they make it more clear I could practically hear them shouting through my computer "NOT CLEAR YOU SAY????"
I mean c'mon. Not everyone goes all that often to even notice these signs. I was there last in '97 and never noticed. I'm sorry if I'm not as up to speed as some DISsers but I really got the feeling that no matter when anyone says about this it gets some sort of condesending response.

Don't take any of it seriously, and as to preception that is the thing about the Internet it's all up to you as to whether you feel someone is Shouting!

I just take it all with a grain of salt.

I am not sure the signs were up in 97, I don't think you will be able to miss them next visit.

should we all grab hands and sing "why can't we be friends" :p
sorry this issue should just be such an non-issue for everyone but the life guards, and the WDW employee's. :tongue:

Originally posted by Dawnflower
should we all grab hands and sing "why can't we be friends" :p
sorry this issue should just be such an non-issue for everyone but the life guards, and the WDW employee's. :tongue:

And why should it be a non-issue anymore than any other subject discussed on these forums.

Actually I have not seen a single person discussing this be rude, only some taking comments personally that were not meant to be personal.

Actually I think maybe we need a new title of Pool Hopping Discussion Threads Police, those that police the discussion of Pool Hopping.

:D

What is SAB? I don't see it on the abbreviations board, and can not figure it out. I'm probably just sleep deprived.

Originally posted by lvp49
What is SAB? I don't see it on the abbreviations board, and can not figure it out. I'm probably just sleep deprived.

SAB is Stormalong Bay pool at the Yacht & Beach Club resorts.

I'm a DVC owner that is allowed pool hopping but still don't do it. It just seems like a hassle to me.

But, I do agree with the policy Disney has in place. On these pool hopping threads you never see people who stay at one of the resorts that have slides (deluxe and moderates) thinking that they ought to be able to pool hop, it's usually the ones off site or staying at the value resorts who want to pool hop. I don't know why Disney doesn't just go ahead and put slides at at least one of the pools at the value resorts. May then it would be a nonissue.

We have stayed at several resorts from value to deluxe. Pool hoping has never occured to us no matter what resort we are at. I also have never noticed the signs and we stay at least 2-3 times a year.

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter