AP Only Info Thread Reservation System /Extensions / Refunds

Well this is frustrating. My family is all silver. My pass and my wife's have not been extended yet. My son's which had disappeared has now reappeared with an exp date of 7/21. What's the point extending into a blackout period?

We are Florida resident gold pass members. Passes should have expired May 31st but were extended yesterday to Sept 25. We are on the monthly payment plan and I requested an extension.

Really??? They won’t get them all extended in time for people to book a park? That’s totally awful! I’m sitting on. September reservation, and am waiting for my Platinum pass to be extended so I can hopefully book parks and go. Now there’s a chance I won’t be able to do that at all? Not cool, Disney. Not cool.
I can't believe the CM even said that. How stupid.

My platinum pass expiring 8/9/21 still hadn't been extended, and I used the online chat today to submit a refund request. I had to fill out the form, and the form is ridiculous - I can't believe Disney doesn't have an official form yet! It said DVC on it even though we aren't DVC, but the CM assured me it was the correct one. And there was all sort of additional info they needed that wasn't on the form that he told me to just enter in any of the fields. He said my contract will be reviewed and someone will contact me about my refund request. Which seems like such wishy-washy language when I'm just asking to receive something they have offered as an option!

Really??? They won’t get them all extended in time for people to book a park? That’s totally awful! I’m sitting on. September reservation, and am waiting for my Platinum pass to be extended so I can hopefully book parks and go. Now there’s a chance I won’t be able to do that at all? Not cool, Disney. Not cool.
Didn’t mean to scare you. It’s the July trip people (me too) that will have the difficulties.

Called AP line.
Requested cancellation and a refund.
They will call/email me in the future.
Could be days, weeks, or a month or two........nobody knows but I do understand that they are swamped.

Didn’t mean to scare you. It’s the July trip people (me too) that will have the difficulties.
I don’t want anyone to have difficulties! (And selfishly, I definitely don’t want any for myself.). Trying so hard to be patient, but this is getting a little silly now!

I just want to confirm if someone knows for sure... since my pass expired March 31st and I was on monthly pay, does it mean I will not get an extension? My last payment was around March 1st and I was not refunded anything.

Finally got my extension! Out of state platinum, original expiration 4/23/21. I was nervous about it because I had already renewed before the closure even started. Extended renewed pass goes to 8/18/21.

I just want to confirm if someone knows for sure... since my pass expired March 31st and I was on monthly pay, does it mean I will not get an extension? My last payment was around March 1st and I was not refunded anything.

What type of pass do you have?

Still waiting for my extension, as of 5 minutes ago, nothing - I have an out of state platinum pass that expires on 7/26/2020. I have a trip scheduled in August so hopefully, it will be extended soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter