AP on line discount?

Bella the Ball 360

Keyboarding is not my thing excuse typos.<br><font
I know I read somewhere that you could purchase your AP at Disney on line for a small discount. I just cannot find the thread and I hate the WDW website it is like calling a company that puts you through 10 different levels before you get to the person to whom you wish to speak. I could not get to just a simple place where AP's could be purchased on line.

I didn't think that there was any place, online or B&M store, that sells APs at a discount. I was under the impression that they had to be purchased from Disney either at a Disney Store, at Guest Services in WDW or online at disneyworld.com. They all charge the same price.

mad4themouse is correct. AP's cost the same at all locations no matter where or when you purchase them. It's easy to think there is a discount getting them in advance as this is true with most other Disney tickets. Sadly though, it is not the case with AP's. The only discounts currently available on AP's are for Florida residents, military, and cast members.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter