AP for Jan. And beyond?

Mineu

DIS Veteran
is anyone else anxiously waiting? Checked the historical release dates and they are late :(

Right there with you! I have a great rate locked in for January, but I'm coming back in March and would love to save a little bit of $$.

is anyone else anxiously waiting? Checked the historical release dates and they are late :(
Most all promos for this year have followed a slightly different schedule. So I'm not sure "late" is the right word.
But yeah, I'm looking for them too. We have a Jan 1 stay booked and I hope to switch it to an AP promo. It may not save a lot over the current promo but I have 3 other nights that are rack rate so I'm hoping to get off whatever I can

I check twice a day. We have a great room rate locked in for January, but we are looking for AP discount for March .

The general public discount rates for Jan-March were a few days behind last year's release dates too- my guess would be Monday but that's a total guess

Not that that stops me from checking daily

The general public discount rates for Jan-March were a few days behind last year's release dates too- my guess would be Monday but that's a total guess

Not that that stops me from checking daily

This is me. Except my checking is usually the Disboards, because everyone here is pretty darn reliable.

I called everyday this week at 7am just in case but nothing. Prices are so high and availability on rooms when the discounts come out are low, gets discouraging.

Hi all,
I purchased an AP last month for a visit coming up in December and a future birthday celebration with my daughter in May 2018. Since it won't be activated until I arrive in December, how will I see if an AP discount is released? Thanks for any information!

Hi all,
I purchased an AP last month for a visit coming up in December and a future birthday celebration with my daughter in May 2018. Since it won't be activated until I arrive in December, how will I see if an AP discount is released? Thanks for any information!
Check here. Or, you can call to see if the AP discounts have been released.

Hi all,
I purchased an AP last month as well that will be activated in December. It is listed on My Disney Experience. As long as I am logged in, I am able to see passholder rates that are out currently for October/November/December.

I purchased an AP last month as well that will be activated in December. It is listed on My Disney Experience. As long as I am logged in, I am able to see passholder rates that are out currently for October/November/December.
Yes, this is how it worked when we bought, but did not yet activate, our AP
You must be signed in to MDE and warning, in case you don't realize it, MDE will sign you out (without your realizing it) after a relatively short period of time. You'll appear to be signed in but if you click on My Disney Experience tab on the website, you'll see that it asks you to sign in again. I'm not sure on how long it leaves you signed in but it's not long, less them 30 min. It's annoying and every time I get a survey I ask for this change to be made so it leaves you signed in or at least alerts you that you've been signed out

Thank you both, I see them! I don't think I had actually gone far enough as it says somewhere at the top to Add a Pass holder to my account. On my ticket page on MDE it shows I do have the voucher. Thank you both again!

All passholder rates have disappeared off Disney's site for me, anyone else seeing this? Wonder if it's because they are updating today...

All passholder rates have disappeared off Disney's site for me, anyone else seeing this? Wonder if it's because they are updating today...
No, I see them. First obvious question, are you certain you are signed in? MDE will show that you are but click on the My Reservations page to be certain. It will either ask you to sign in or open your page. If it opens your page, then you probably have some sort of glitch and try clearing cookies, or open the page in Incognito or Private mode

No, I see them. First obvious question, are you certain you are signed in? MDE will show that you are but click on the My Reservations page to be certain. It will either ask you to sign in or open your page. If it opens your page, then you probably have some sort of glitch and try clearing cookies, or open the page in Incognito or Private mode

Can I ask if I am doing this correct with the AP rates. I log in to MDE and I go down to annual passholder and then click resort discounts is this the place where new offers will be posted. Right now there are two Aulani and discounts till the end of December. Thank you for your help.

Can I ask if I am doing this correct with the AP rates. I log in to MDE and I go down to annual passholder and then click resort discounts is this the place where new offers will be posted. Right now there are two Aulani and discounts till the end of December. Thank you for your help.
That is 1 way to check. That's the only AP rates I am aware of right now
Though you don't HAVE to go that way.
I just go to the page where I enter my dates and the click through all the various promos that appear across the top of the resort page and see what applies to the dates I am considering.

That is 1 way to check. That's the only AP rates I am aware of right now
Though you don't HAVE to go that way.
I just go to the page where I enter my dates and the click through all the various promos that appear across the top of the resort page and see what applies to the dates I am considering.

Thank you so much for responding so quickly. I have been calling every morning at 7am also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter