AP discounts

so....July....is a bust? That's really, really, really disappointing. Unless..because this is an AP and Florida resident discount, something else will show up after the AP early booking window closes on July 7? I sincerely hope so for anyone going in July, but I don't really know how to feel. :(

Me too. First time every to Disney without a decent discount. Our flight dates are already set, and our trip is scheduled around kids activities. Our trip is the last week in July. Super bummed.

Me too. Hoping against all odds that something shows up next week, but I believe that's just overly wishful thinking on my part.

I'm a "stick to the budget" girl, so this will mean less table service dining, and more groceries/sandwhiches in our room to adjust. Discounts made people feel good/like they are winning. This doesn't. I get they might not "need" to offer things, but it will be interesting to see the impact over the long term.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter