AP discounts?

ClapYourHands

DIS Veteran
I didn't jump fast enough to get the discounted AP from Sam's. Anyone know of another source to get a discounted AP?

I didn't jump fast enough to get the discounted AP from Sam's. Anyone know of another source to get a discounted AP?
Purchase DVC directly from Disney and you’ll get a discount.

Move to Florida and get resident prices.

Otherwise, purchase Disney GCs at a discount and use them to pay for your AP. The Sam’s Club discounted APs were a rarity.

Speaking of AP discounts, my MIL is a Florida resident and she was talking about buying APs for us for Christmas. Does anyone know if she can do that and get her Florida resident discount?

Speaking of AP discounts, my MIL is a Florida resident and she was talking about buying APs for us for Christmas. Does anyone know if she can do that and get her Florida resident discount?
She cannot. All adults must show proof of Florida residency to redeem an AP voucher for FL resident tickets.

My friend lives in Virginia and also has a mailing address in Kissimmee FL. He went online and had a CCW application mailed to it and since it was from a federal agency it counted as being a resident of Florida and he got the FL discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter