AP discount?

Discussion in 'Camping at Disney World' started by Carrie Ellis, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Carrie Ellis

Carrie Ellis DIS Veteran

Has anyone ever been able to get a AP discount on a RV site? How about the Disney Visa? We used to get military or AAA and no more.... unless they change on the military.

I know it is about timing and availability. I am just wondering if "ever"!

2. Teamubr

Teamubr Formerly racing around the country.

I have not. I have an AP and Disney Visa. I was able to get the Enchanting Escape discount that is offered for this late Summer/Fall, but that is open to anyone. I know AAA went away last year. I haven't heard of anyone getting a military discount.

j

3. PaHunter

PaHunter Photographer in need of training...

No need for a military discount, they have Shades of Green. And as others have mentioned previously, supply/ demand, why offer discounts for the Fort when you can fill it for regular price. Until Disney prices everyone out of their range, there will be no discounts or offers. Now conversely, if everyone stopped camping there or if there was a serious decline in use, they might. But then again, at that time they might just use the space for some more DVC buildings.

4. bama_ed

bama_ed It's kind of fun to do the impossible-Walt Disney

Carrie,

About the only discount that comes around now for the past several years is a 10-15% in the late summer into the end of September. But the number of discounted sites are "limited".

As the others above had said, there are no other discounts. There is no need to use discounts to get bookings when the campground is pretty booked year round. The hot Florida summer months and into the early fall when school starts are the only time there is a break in the action.

It is what it is.

Bama Ed

PaHunter likes this.
  5. sippican

sippican Mouseketeer