• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP Discount on MVMCP question

eyoreaud

<font color=peach>Who? Us? Nosey? NEVER!<br><font
:wave: Hi All,

Does anyone know if you can book MVMCP tickets by phone (using AP discount) on the day or if you have to go to MK itself? Or can i buy them at DTD on the day? I know the AP discount only applies to day of purchase tickets. :confused3

Thanx Audrey ::MinnieMo

You can't get an AP discount on all the MVMCP dates, only a selected few :(

Found this info. online:

Receive a 25% discount on "Day-Of" admission price for the following special ticket events at the Magic Kingdom Park: - Night of Joy
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Discount is only available on selected nights, based on a limited availability, and does not apply to "Advance Sales" admission price for these special ticket events. The Passholder may purchase up to a total of four discount tickets. The discount is available on select nights and is based on availability. Tickets must be picked up at Will Call at the Magic Kingdom Park. Proof of valid Passholder I.D. required at time of pickup.

Doesn't say anything about no being able to phone though.

:) Thanx Tim, I knew it was selected dates only, we were thinking of going on Tues 13th Dec (that's one of the specified AP discount nights) Just hope i can phone to book or go to DTD for them as we have other plans during the day :) But if we can only get them at the park then that's okay,

Ta Muchly,
Audrey ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter