Aol @ Usf?

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
Does anyone have any suggestions for toll-free, cost-free AOL access numbers from the Universal hotels? Also, what are the costs, if any, to dial out of the hotels.

Thanks... Paul

When we stayed at RPR in July, it was $9.95 per day to access the internet. The room had one of those keyboards that would plug into the t.v. My kids managed to get through our stay without going into the aol shakes. I'd feel like I had to be tied to the room or end up wasting money at that price. RPR also has a business center near the convention area that advertised internet access. I don't know how much that would be. You can also pay and have them put postcards, etc. through their meter there.

I don't need their "daily" fees. I am bringing my own laptop, so I just need to be able to dial out.

Thanks... Paul

So,if I understand this right we can get on our AOL account and not have to bring our computer for $9.95 a day?I like that idea.

You can bring your laptop...but the calls from universal resorts are per minute...so we don't stay online very long..lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter