Anything special for birthdays at Cindy's lunch?

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
We are busy planning our itenerary for our December trip. I want to take my sister to lunch at Cinderella's on her birthday. Do they do anything special for birthdays there? I know she would love to eat inside the castle, and we really aren't interested in breakfast or dinner there. Lunch would be perfect, though. I checked out the menu and it looks great. I'm just wondering about the birthday. Will they do anything special for her?

We took our triplets their for lunch on there birthdays in June. It was really nice. They sprinkle the table with "pixie dust" and I guess that tells everyone it's a birthday. They got a cirft. saying they had lunch with cinderella and they got a compl. hot fugde sundae! It was really special for them and they thought it was neat even at the tender age of 2. Your sister will love it and it will be a great event to do for her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter