Anything I NEED to buy at DTD scrap store?

bamamom said:
scrappin mom.... we are staying at Allstar Music :banana:

We're at POP.....Have a GREAT trip! & don't buy all the scrappin supplies ! I'm not goin to DTD till next Friday night ! :rotfl2:

WDWAurora said:
Mickey Mouse head eyelets-I like them better than the Mickey head balloons you can order elsewhere, and they're cheaper. Also, I like the "packs" that they put together. They are $15 for a 12x12 set that includes paper, stickers, diecuts...I got the wedding/honeymoon theme one this time and I used another one before. Cute! If you like special scissors, they have ones that cut mickey heads for a border. I got a castle punch and my grandparents brought me some of the tape with various characters on one of their trips.

It depends on what you will use!

Thanks for the heads up. I have $100 Disney Dollars to spend on scrapping stuff from my birthday. Now I have a good idea what to get. :banana:

Silly question - I haven't been scrapbooking in a while...all my pics are stacked in boxes just waiting but... back to my question. What do you do with the mickey head eyelets? I've seen them before and can't quite figure them out. Also I bought a scrapbook for our last trip 2004 12X12 and it is postbound (unlike all my other creative memories stuff) but I can't find refill pages anywhere. Thanks for any help. Chris.

First of all....get out the scrappin toys sister & get movin!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Ok now for your original question...The eyelets could be used a zillion ways to embellish a page, a border, a journal box...etc...

You can usually get post bound album refills at any scrap store...Michaels, JoAnn's, Hobby Lobby etc...look to see who the mfgr. is. hth

If you go to TwoPeas you can search the LOs posted by techniques & products used. People who have posted their LOs & have listed "grommets/eyelets" as something they used on their pages will have their pages show up on the list.

You'll have to look at the pages to see where they're used, but this will give you an idea of things you can do with them. BTW - I've used them to attach vellum & I've used the cute shaped ones almost like a sticker...meaning just to decorate!

I already did the search for this one: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?gallery=1&cmd=tech_display&technique_id=40

And your refill pages question has been asked before unfortunately. :( Here's one about the 2005 albums: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=924021

ETA: I found the thread about the 2004 albums...it was specifically about the ones with wood covers, but you might find some info there. I know the common theme, though, has been that the regular stores don't carry the refills you need. :( http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=728240

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info. I went to AC Moore this weekend. They had awesome Disney stuff - including a mickey head punch, great papers and awesome stickers including great tink and the princesses. I was so happy and thrilled to find stuff and on sale! I just bought so plain old refill pages. I will never buy another disneyworld album - it stinks that they don't make refill pages and now I'm stuck using cheap pages vs. my own creative memories good stuff. Oh well, live and learn. Thanks again, chris.

piratesmate said:
They have a Tink punch?!?!? I hadn't heard that! Oh why did I open this thread?? :confused3

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

No kidding. One more thing now that I "gotta have!!" :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter