Anyplace to get a midnight snack?

OFF TO WDW!

Mouseketeer
First trip to DL and sometimes I LOVE to have my late, late late snacks!
Being we won't be in New Jersey home of a 24 hour diner in almost everytown you're in, I want to ask, where can someone get a latenight snack and where?

We are staying in the Disneyland Hotel, and I don't know how late their rooms service operates until, be is there anywhere in the GCH thay may be open very late?

How far is the Dennys and are they open 24 hours?

Thanks

:)

I know there is an Ihop right accross from the walkway entrance into the central plaza area that is open 24 hours.

I have never stayed onsite so I can't help with the hotels, however depending on when you go, the parks might be open to midnight themselves!

Also, Downtown Disney stays open later than the parks. I am not sure when everything starts closing, but I know most of the places stay open well after the park closes. There are some different places to grab food here as well.

There is also a 24 hour subway (at least, I think it was 24 hours, if not, it stays open really late!) and a 24 hour 7-eleven nearby. I am just going off of memory here from my trip in Oct. and can't remember the street names to save my life!

However, I had many nights walking back to my hotel and stopping at that 7-eleven around 12-12:30am and grabbing a small snack and some families were heading to Subway. There is a lot of food and snacks all over the place, you will be fine!

I know there is an Ihop right accross from the walkway entrance into the central plaza area that is open 24 hours.

I have never stayed onsite so I can't help with the hotels, however depending on when you go, the parks might be open to midnight themselves!

Also, Downtown Disney stays open later than the parks. I am not sure when everything starts closing, but I know most of the places stay open well after the park closes. There are some different places to grab food here as well.

There is also a 24 hour subway (at least, I think it was 24 hours, if not, it stays open really late!) and a 24 hour 7-eleven nearby. I am just going off of memory here from my trip in Oct. and can't remember the street names to save my life!

However, I had many nights walking back to my hotel and stopping at that 7-eleven around 12-12:30am and grabbing a small snack and some families were heading to Subway. There is a lot of food and snacks all over the place, you will be fine!

Hmmm, IHOP, Subway AND a 7-Eleven! I'm set!

Thanks!!!

:goodvibes

You can always place an order with Vons so you can have some snacks in your room. Unfortunately, on site hotels do not have microwaves, so it would have to be chilled or room temperature foods like cereal, yogurt, fruit, veggies, chips, etc.

Have a wonderful trip.

On Harbor blvd there is a Cold Stone Creamery in every day speak It's a Ice Cream Store, It is expensive, but if the craving is big enough??

To help you budget, the IHOP is pretty much known as the most expensive IHOP around.

When we went in OCtober the prices were very similar to what they are where we live.

Not in my case. We ate at IHOP and for a family of 4 it was $50! That is ridiculous! We ordered 4 entress (2 from the KIDS menu) and 4 drinks, there's no way it should have been that much.

Denny's is across the street, it's open 24 hours and they are very fast and priced like a normal Denny's.

Its not walking distance, but when we're hungry that late In N Out is usually open til 11p on weeknights and 1a on weekends ... yum! Totally worth the 8 minute drive!

we were at Paradise Pier two weeks ago, and their room service ran till one hour after park close.....so I would get home, order room service and get ready for bed while you wait. It was quick and good for us, and we put leftovers into the fridge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter