Anyone won from the mail in for YofMD?

DisDramaGirl said:
Hey, I thought the mail-in winners would get small stuff, does anyone know for sure if there are big prizes going out (potentially) to mail-in winners?
Holy Cow....could you imagine getting the 2 week cruise???

I think that they have to give out the same prizes to mail in entries as to the people inside the park. The only thing is if it is something you have to be in the park to use ( dream fastpass, night in Cinderella’s castle etc) it they will give you something of equal value....

On that note they list the dream fast pass as having a value of about $5... I don’t know about you, but it would be worth more then that to me especially at the Magic Kingdom or Epcot

I have also faithfully mailed one postcard each for Dh, me and DD 11 a day since Sept 19 and have yet to have heard anything about winning...we "mailers" need some pixiedust!!!!

Good luck to all of you! :)

amanDUHx9 said:
can you mail in for people of any age?

Yes, but some prizes may require an adult/parent/guardian to accept them. Like trips & cruises. Egads...could you imagine winning a cruise for the cost of a 26 cent postcard???? or in my case....$26 for 100 postcards! lol

I think I've been pretty clueless... I didn't know about this....

Anyhow, what size post card are you supposed to send? Or can it just be a 3x5 index card? And, what information do you need to supply?

TIA! I might get to send one in ;)

Marilou said:
Yes, but some prizes may require an adult/parent/guardian to accept them. Like trips & cruises. Egads...could you imagine winning a cruise for the cost of a 26 cent postcard???? or in my case....$26 for 100 postcards! lol

thanks for answering my question, and my gosh it would be amazing!! best of luck to you!! :thumbsup2

I met our mailman by the mailbox yesterday, I laughed and asked her if she was getting tired of picking up our postcards every day ;) , she smiled and said no and that there is another family on her route that's doing the same thing we are, mailing the postcards everyday :)

I ordered 100 new postcards from the postoffice (the email verification shows I ordered 10 packs of 10 postcards for $26) and yesterday I got 200 postcards instead and they charged me the $52 of course instead of the $26 I ordered for...hmmm...wonder if they know I'm entering by mail and that I'll be needing more then 100 anyways? :confused3

Well.... I suscribed to this thread awhile ago and I finally have something to post.

I arrived home from work on January 4th to find a certified mail slip in my box from Disney. I used to mail a postcard everyday but I haven't mailed a postcard since our vacation ( 2 monthes or so ago) So at first I didn't know what it could be. When I got to the pst office is was a medium sized box and it had the dream Mickey Ears inside. I was sooo excited. I keep hinting that I can wear them when we go in November even thoguh we haven't booked that trip yet (or even agreed to )

Congratulations, sparmeland! I was really hoping we'd see a Dis'er win something from YOAMD! party:

Well.... I suscribed to this thread awhile ago and I finally have something to post.

I arrived home from work on January 4th to find a certified mail slip in my box from Disney. I used to mail a postcard everyday but I haven't mailed a postcard since our vacation ( 2 monthes or so ago) So at first I didn't know what it could be. When I got to the pst office is was a medium sized box and it had the dream Mickey Ears inside. I was sooo excited. I keep hinting that I can wear them when we go in November even thoguh we haven't booked that trip yet (or even agreed to )

Me too!!! I received mine today (Tuesday). It wasn't the 220 DVC points I had hoped for but it was fun though. I'll just keep sending in those cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter