Anyone with back troubles.....

Fishbone†

<font color=blue>Does strange things while sleepin
I'm wondering if anyone can help me out. I've just returned from the Disney Magic, and I had the time of my life.
My entire family is now looking a booking a trip together sometime next year. The question is, my dad has back troubles (he badly injured his lower back and has had surgery but continues to struggle with it).
Has anyone with similar problems or injuries been on a cruise that can give me some idea if they had any trouble with the rocking motion of the ship?

Thank you.

Fish

Had back surgery in 2000 and have been on two disney cruises since. No problems at all!! Well just one, when I come back home, no one put any chocolate mints on my pillows:D

Seriously, I had two disc's removed and three vertibrae fused in lower back. No problems with the cruise at all other than the long walks on some of the tours. Have to sit down and rest the back every now and then. Hope this helps. Mike

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest