Anyone watching The Following?

I've been watching since the beginning as I'm an avid Kevin Bacon fan.

This season seems to be a season of transition, at least that's what the articles had said. But let's face it... how many seasons can you make of a show with the title "The Following"? There can only be so many serial killers out to get Kevin Ba- I mean, Ryan Hardy.

It's not my favourite dark and twisted show, but it's pretty good.

I have watched since the beginning. I like that you almost can't look away from the TV because you might miss something important. That twin that is left is CRAZY1

I've watched from the beginning and still enjoy it. It's a very dark but still fun show. I'll tell you what though, Hardy, Max and Iceman need to STOP just running into buildings by themselves with only their sidearm. If I'm one of them, I go NOWHERE without a full FBI tactical team surrounding me!

I actually didn't watch monday, and i haven't missed an episode yet. But the box scene really freaked me out! I was afraid that they would go into more detail!

I watched the first season, but didn't watch after that. I thought the ending was very lazy.

I was kind of insulted that the writers excused their poor plot by insinuating the reason why the show itself was bad was because the antagonist was actually a poor writer.

And it seemed that every single member of the FBI was completely incompetent.

Last edited:
Watched the first 2 years & deleted the timer. Last season was just too weird.

Yep. Me too! Saw that it was coming back on. Watched for like 15 minutes and thought --Why am I still watching this? I have some trashy reality TV to watch!

I have ...but it frustrates me how dumb it gets. I mean, really..it's like keystone cops and Kevin B never gets the guy!

I actually didn't watch monday, and i haven't missed an episode yet. But the box scene really freaked me out! I was afraid that they would go into more detail!

Oh, I know what you mean. The worst part was that just a few days before that episode, I was finishing up Season 2 of The Americans. They had similar scene where they already had a dead body and needed to get it into a suitcase. The showed, fairly graphically, how they did it. It was one of the worst things I've seen on TV and I watch a lot of shows with violence. The Americans is usually fairly tame compared to some things, but not that.

Oh, I know what you mean. The worst part was that just a few days before that episode, I was finishing up Season 2 of The Americans. They had similar scene where they already had a dead body and needed to get it into a suitcase. The showed, fairly graphically, how they did it. It was one of the worst things I've seen on TV and I watch a lot of shows with violence. The Americans is usually fairly tame compared to some things, but not that.
yikes i'm glad i missed that episode of the Americans! when you see stuff like that, its impossible to unsee it!!!

Have watched it from the beginning. Still like it. It is a very disturbing show. Some parts are dumb, like the last episode he has to watch the video instead of going into the building to save the guy. He couldn't have watched the video later??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter