Anyone wait-listed for BWV?

Kathy C

Mouseketeer
We're wait listed for a 1 bdrm on Sun, May 12. Was just wondering who else was waiting? We're in a 1bdrm Sat, May 11, out May 12, back May 13-17. Really want to stay the same place the whole time!

We originally booked a studio at OKW and the waitlisted for our whole stay May 5-10 at BWV. We received a studio/preferred. We were on the waitlist about two months before it came through.

Hopefully it will work for you - Good luck

I'm thinking of going on the waitlist at BWV. It sounds similar to yours, we wanted the week
of Oct 21st and all the nights are available except one, Oct 24th. Right now I've booked the week before but I really want to go that week. I'm going to call to see if I can get on the wait list. But how long do you wait before booking all your travel plans and stuff??

Still waiting here! Wait-listed for 9/15/02 (Sun) for a std. 1 bedrm at BWV. Got everything else. Made reservations the beginning of January.

We currently have a 1BR at OKW for mid April - but we are waitlisted for a studio at either BW or WL ... I'm not too optimistic about it coming through at this late date.

We're waitlisted for June 2-5 for standard studio at BWV, currently have ressies at OKW. Keeping my fingers crossed, but not too optimistic.

However, just delighted to be going no matter where we end up!:D

Recently made reservations at BCV for 6 days in October, but wanted BWV; however only 5 of the 6 days for the 2BR/preferred were available. Wait-listed at BWV for the entire stay and got the call only 24 hours offering BWV - we took it and cancelled at BCV for this trip.

We're wait listed for a standard or preferred view studio, 6/8 - 6/14. We're currently at the OKW and are only thinking of switching because it's just my 14 year old and me, and we won't have a car.

I'm just happy to be going so won't be at all disappointed if it doesn't come through!

Wait listed for a studio at BWV from 4/22-4/27. Currently at VWL.
Given the number of rooms that are closed right now, I am not too optimistic. But having to "settle" for VWL isn't too bad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter