Anyone visiting Epcot next week? Could use some Christmas magic

Drockx

Earning My Ears
We were just in Epcot two weeks ago (family trip from NJ to Orlando for “Jersey Week”)

toward the end of the night, we had to runout of the world showcase to make our Soarin’ time, and couldn’t wait to purchase a product in Japan that our daughter wanted.

After leaving, we learned that it was a much bigger deal than previously thought. She really wanted this backpack that I literally can’t purchase online anywhere else in the world.

I’m going to be back in Orlando next week, but no Disney plans. Not really looking forward to pay an extra $150 above the $35 for the backpack to just run into Epcot and park for an hour.

Here’s the ask… is anyone going to Epcot next week that can pick up the gift, and I can meet you in the lot at the end of your day, or any time that works for you.
I know it’s a weird one, and if anyone has any alternative suggestions, I’m “all ears”? ;-)

I know it’s a weird one, and if anyone has any alternative suggestions, I’m “all ears”? ;-)

Disney World used to have a Shoppers Pass just for this situation.

You could visit guest relations, buy a one day pass, and then have an hour to go in and back out, to get your money back.

don’t know if they’re still offering this now, but it may be worth checking.

just Google “Disney Shoppers Pass”

We were just in Epcot two weeks ago (family trip from NJ to Orlando for “Jersey Week”)

toward the end of the night, we had to runout of the world showcase to make our Soarin’ time, and couldn’t wait to purchase a product in Japan that our daughter wanted.

After leaving, we learned that it was a much bigger deal than previously thought. She really wanted this backpack that I literally can’t purchase online anywhere else in the world.

I’m going to be back in Orlando next week, but no Disney plans. Not really looking forward to pay an extra $150 above the $35 for the backpack to just run into Epcot and park for an hour.

Here’s the ask… is anyone going to Epcot next week that can pick up the gift, and I can meet you in the lot at the end of your day, or any time that works for you.
I'll be at Epcot on December 3rd. I'll help :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter