Anyone try the cabbage soup diet?

starwood

This mouse GOT her next cruise
I decided to give it a whirl. I started on Tuesday and I've lost 4 lbs AND I cheated yesterday because we went out to dinner. The first day you have only the soup and fruit. The second day soup and vegetables plus 1 baked potato (I had broiled fish also). Day 3 is soup and fruit and vegetables. Day 4 is soup, bananas and skim milk. Day 5 is Soup and beef/chicken or broiled fish and I think Day 6 is similar.

I would be very happy if I could lose another 4 lbs by the time the week is over.

Ok I might be wrong here, but it sounds like youre losing weight b/c your basically eating nothing at all. I can't imagine this is at all healthy!

What I remember about it from many years back was that it "cleaned me out" and it seemed like I lost a lot of water. For me it was not a long term solution, even when I didn't have too much I needed to lose.

I did that diet many times. I even tried doing 2 weeks on, 1 week off then back on. It worked for a while, but I wasn't able to keep the weight off. After depriving myself so much on the diet, I would start binging off the diet. I found that low carb worked better for me.
On the cabbage soup, if I remember correctly, I would use 1 packet of liptons onion soup mix, then 2 cans of stewed tomatoes with water and cabbage. It was good.

Deneen

I tried it and it lost me several pounds of fluid but as soon as I went back to "regular" food, the fluid came right back.

I hope it works for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter