Anyone tried 3 park hopping?

I think it all depends on what your goal is. My sisters and I went to all four parks in one day Thanksgiving weekend of 2003 because we just wanted to hit all the major attractions We were able to get buses from each park to another, I am sure of it, but maybe they changed things. Anyway we started at MK when it opened and headed right for Splash/Haunted Mansion/Thunder Mountain. THen we went on POC, IASM and Space Mountain.... that might be all we did. We hopped a bus to MGM, did only RNR, ate lunch and headed to Animal Kingdom. THere we only did Dinosaur and It's Tough to be a Bug, and then we got to Epcot around 7, went on Mission Space, and then spent the rest of the night walking around the WS.

I am glad we did it that way because i had never been on any of the rides outside the Magic Kingdom ones and Dinosaur and RNR are now my two favorite rides at Disney! But if the buses won't take you from park to park then I would consider just picking two and taking a cab. As you can see, we really missed a lot of stuff. If you like all the little attractions and to take your time and experience every detail, then just pick one or two. But like I said, if your goal is to go on all the major attractions and some of your old favorites, I definitely think it is possible.

My ds is driving over from Tampa to visit me for a day or so in Dec. I'll be at BCV. He'll get there late morning and we'll head off to a park, most likely Epcot first. We'll catch a few things there, then grab the monorail to MK and spend a few hours there. He really isn't 'into' the whole park thing so we're just going to soak up some atmosphere, so to speak. Do a few attractions. Then back to BCV and maybe go to MGM, depending on the time. If he stays overnight, we can stay out later. He's buying a one day pass, and I'm paying to upgrade it to a hopper!!

We have actually done 4 parks in one day, BUT...we have PAP's and each person picks out the one or two things they want to do. After we do those things we end in the MK for Wishes. We have no young kids and don't try to do more than those 4-8 things. No running, no racing.
:banana:

I honestly believe that you can do what you want, especially if you have no exact set plans. For example, Fiancee and I had it planned to spend the whole day @ MK, we got there for CRT @ 8:05 and was pretty much finished with MK until later on that day where we had CP planned for dinner.

At 11 we jumped dowtown disney, shopped and ate. (we took a bus to OKW and waited 5 minutes for a bus to DTD)

From DTD we took a bus to Epcot, rode some rides...

From Epcot we took the monrail back to MK, it was pretty hassle free. Everyday we were there we did @ least 2 parks a day. Havin fun and let the disney magic lead you, apart from ADRs (which are mandatory) planning is high overrated ;) IMO. :)

Okiemom said:
So is the TCC located right beside MK entrance. Where exactly do the WDW resort hotels let you off at when going to MK? How long a walk is it to the TCC center from MK entrance?

The resort busses let you off right at the entrance of MK. To get to the TTC from MK, you need to take a short ride on the monorail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter