Anyone staying at an Holiday Inn....

We'll be staying at the Holiday Inn Family Suites in June. We got the great Grandparent rate - $79 per night for Kids Suites! :D :D

How did you get that rate?
Is there a code that I need?
We will also be there in June and we are paying $119 a night. We will only be staying one night, then moving to Port Orleans French Quarters.

We are staying at Holiday Inn in Alabama on the way down and back. Do you know if there a better rate for this Holiday Inn also?

Thanks for your help!

This promotion is of limited value due to all the restrictions. Here are some of them:
1.All reservations must be made through the Archer Travel Group
2.Archer Travel Group has sole discretion of air carrier selected.
3. The price for the original ticket is based on a mileage formula.
501 to 750 miles one-way: $299 round-trip fare
751 to 1000 miles one-way: $399 round-trip fare
1001 to 1500 miles one-way: $499 round-trip fare
1501 or more miles one-way: $599 round-trip fare

4.This program is for domestic travel within the Continental United States only between the following eligible cities. Travel is not available between eligible cities when the distance is less than 500 miles. The eligible cities are ....Albuquerque, Albany, Atlanta, Baltimore, Birmingham, Boston, Buffalo, Cedar Rapids,
Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Columbus, Dallas, Dayton, Denver, Des Moines, Detroit, Ft. Lauderdale, Hartford, Houston, Indianapolis, Jackson, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Knoxville, Las Vegas, Lexington, Little Rock, Los Angeles, Madison, Memphis, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Nashville, Newark, New Orleans, New York City, Oklahoma City, Omaha, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Providence, Raleigh-Durham, Richmond, Rochester, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego,
San Francisco, Seattle, St. Louis, Syracuse, Tampa, Tucson, Tulsa, Washington D.C., Wichita.

<marquee scrolldelay="80"><h5>DISNEYLAND: 5/98 (Southwest)</font>.... WDW:6/96 (car),5/97 (Amtrak),5/98 (Airtran/Northwest),7/98 (Northwest),6/99 (Continental),1/00 (Northwest),7/00 (Delta),2/01 (Northwest),[/i]<font color="red">7/01 (US Scareways),2/02</font></h5></marquee>
<font size ="1">

www.travelcouponsonline.com
</font>

I just saw the discount listed on the HIFS web site & asked about it when making my reservations. My Mom is going with us, as is my daughter ("the grandchild"), so we qualified for the speical Grandparent package. The higher the grandparent's age - the greater the discount. My mom is 77, thus our good rate. We are staying there for our full 12 day stay, so that discount is making a big difference! ;-))

I hope this helps someone!

;)

YOU will love the HIFS!! there are a ton of things that the whole family can do!! :D

tink.gif

I'm so pleased to hear of your positive impressions of HIFS. This board seems to have so many folks that will only stay inside - but I'm attending a conference & the HIFS works with my company footing the bill. I'll be bringing my Mom, DD (5), DSIS (49), & DNiece (7).

Do you have specific suggestions for fun? Especially on a budget ;-)) (I'm footing the bill for the whole crowd.)

Crowbar7 ;)

has a TV,nintendo 64 in the kid suite as well as a cd player and a bedtime storey phone.

But down in the Lobby they have Family Bingo and Family Kareoke, an arcade,and the nintendo 64 games are $5. per 24hr.s.

And at your FREE beakfast take the right side of lobby all the way to the back to the glass doors pass through to the screen porch. This is the most relaxed place to eat!! while you look at the lake and fountain and visit with your family!!!

tink.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter