Anyone see this? Flights of Wonder at Animal Kingdom

Our favorite show. We won't be there for the minis but it'll be too hot to stick around, anyway. Sounds cool!

But, what if I have FOB? :scared:

:rotfl2:My cousin and also one of my dear friends will probably literally have a panic attack at this news! They have major FOB. I used to have a cockatiel, and my friend would not even come into my house with the bird in the cage. My cousin pretty much screams if a bird flies anywhere within 100 feet of her.

We love this show and have only missed it when it was down for refurb. I normally don't like animal shows, but this one is really beautiful, amazing, and funny. Be sure to get a turkey leg to snack on while watching the show;) That's really a joke::yes::

A couple years ago we were eating at the Yakkin' Yeti and we had a great seat at the upstairs corner. Windows on two sides of us. They were letting the parrots fly around and they would come straight at us then turn and fly back to their trainerwho was standing on the bridge. Really cool sight!

That sounds really cool (especially the one in DinoLand), I wonder if they will extend it if it proves to be popular. I missed Flights of Wonder last trip due to toddler meltdown, but my DW and older DD enjoyed it. I hope to catch the full show this summer, but these mini-shows would be neat too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter