Anyone see this? Flights of Wonder at Animal Kingdom

This is seriously cracking me up:rotfl2:, I have FOB but since DS loves birds and the shows are so good I have it under control.

Can't wait to see these

since it appears im the only one, what is FOB??
If I took a wild guess that you had not seen the Flights of Wonder show, would I be right?

Without seeing the show, the joke isn't going to mean much, nor will some of our follow-up jokes in the thread.

If you haven't seen it, it's well worth a visit. (You might even walk in with a $50 bill in your hand and have it ready, but no, I promise you won't have to spend it to get in to the show.)

If I took a wild guess that you had not seen the Flights of Wonder show, would I be right?

Without seeing the show, the joke isn't going to mean much, nor will some of our follow-up jokes in the thread.

If you haven't seen it, it's well worth a visit. (You might even walk in with a $50 bill in your hand and have it ready, but no, I promise you won't have to spend it to get in to the show.)

I always ask to borrow a Fifty from a noobie next to me.

Nope never seen it - AK was our most avoided park up until this sept trip :)

Yay! Flights of Wonder is probably my favorite thing at AK (yes, I realize I am not very exciting!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter