anyone sailing October 2 (3 day?)

Juliahh

Earning My Ears
I'd love to meet others sailing the same time! This will be our first cruise of any type. I'm going with my husband and 5 year old son. Love, Juliah

I don't think anyone but us is doing a 3 day. I can't find anyone going October 9th either.

I think there are 3 other groups from the DIS boards on the 10/2 sailing. We are on it with extended family: Me, dh and DD (11); my mom & dad; my sister, her husband, his son, wife and DD (celebrating her 6th birthday on board); my brother and his wife. We have late seating. We did the same 3 night a year ago, and are hoping to make it an annual event--hope to see you on board.

Sorry for the confusion, I'm actually on the October 9th. I've just noticed that most people on these boards are doing a 4 day or 7 day as opposed to the 3 day. I'm sailing with my DD7, my mom, my sister, my brother, my SIL, and my brothers two girls, ages 11 and 12. This is our first cruise. If this is as fantastic as everyone says it is, I hope it make cruising an annual even also. Have Fun!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter