anyone recently attend return cruiser reception on 4-day?

mouseclick1

DIS Veteran
If so, what day was it held, and what time of the evening? Is it simply a gathering, or is there more to it? Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Hi,
We were on the 1-13-02 cruise. I recieved the card for the reception in my room on the last night. It was held in the Cadillac Lounge from 5:15 to 6:00 pm. It was very crowded and I noticed the day before they were also having a special event there with the captain, so I think they may do it everyday and just divide up the Castaway Clubbers. They had free drinks and snacks.

Liz Day

Hi Folks:wave:

Okay, what does "bump" mean?

Thanks for your replies. I was wondering if the reception would interfere with any excursion plans, but it doesn't seem like it would. We happen to be DVC members as well, though we are cruising on cash, not points. I wonder if we can attend that reception, too?

By the way, bump simply "bumps" the post back to the top of the page. People will do this if the post goes on to the second page without any responses.:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter