Anyone on the March 27, 2004 Magic?

This was the only photo I got of the Magic on your sail away day. The port cam was on the Carnival ship all day, I did not see it once on the Magic. There were a great deal of bummed out DIS'ers today.

62Magic_two_palms_3-27-04.jpg

Disney Magic sailing past the
Two Palms cam on 3-27-04

So did everyone have a great time and did you all go to the meet? I planned to go to the meet and even had it on my calendar then when the time came it completely slipped my mind. I was so upset that I didn't get to meet you all. I hope that everyone enjoyed themselves as much as we did!

we all had a blast! when it was time to disembark, our DS4 didn't want to leave. he wanted to live on the ship!

and yes, i did go to the meet. it was nice putting faces to the names that i've been chatting with. and sstucush was right next to us! that was a small world!

my next question, did you all rebook? :wave2:

We didn't rebook but I wish we had. The problem is that we don't want to take the kids out of school for vacations anymore but we may not have a choice. We wanted to book a category 1,2 or 3 stateroom and the only thing available from Jan-May 2005 was a category 1 room for one week at the end of April!

KAMLEM-

i see you're going (coming) to california! visiting disneyland, no doubt! if you have any questions, let me know! i'm from california, so i might be able to help...just a thought! :wave2:

We didn't rebook while onboard but it seemed like a good deal. We won a seven night cruise and it has to be booked through a special department so we couldn't get the onboard deals. Otherwise I would have rebooked onboard. We are using the free cruise on September 4, 2004 for a special itinerary Eastern that goes to San Juan. My kids will miss three days of school but the only dates we can use the prize are during school. Anyone want to join us?

Since I doubt we'll win another cruise, I'm going to be prepared to rebook onboard in September!

rsjj-I hope you had a good trip home.

sstucush-

Did you win the cruise playing "Who Wants to be a Mouseketeer"?

sstucush-yes, we had a good trip back home. our flight wasn't till 4 in the afternoon, so we just hung out at the airport. did more shopping! and the boys actually napped in our laps, while we were at the gate. wasn't too bad! isn't it such a small world, we had rooms next to each other? i hope our DSs weren't too loud. there were days! again, congrats on winning the cruise! wow, you'll be back so soon! we rebooked for march, 2005. but i'm really waiting for summer 2005, and hopefully switching to that when the dates come out! :wave2:

rsjj-

We never heard a peep from your cabin but I feel sure you must have heard us having "discussions" with our two DDs. Do you think the Magic will go out of California in summer 2005? That would be really convenient for you guys. We're really spoiled with a three hour drive to port!

that it will come to the west coast. it would be so nice, not having to fly anywhere! and if they do leave out of long beach, or even san diego, it'll only be 2 hour drive max for us! so hope for us too! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter