Anyone on the March 27, 2004 Magic?

heart-I hear you! I hope they do too! We've been watching the video on TV every now and then, and they are both very excited about it. I've mentioned to DS4 that he gets to go to a "special club", and seeing the video really makes him want to go there! And of course, DS2 is "me too!" Hopefully! I just want to do Palo one night, and maybe a brunch, and perhaps a Serial Bath thing with DH. (that sounds interesting!) And the rest is all family time! We just can't wait! :wave2:

Thought I'd finally join in here. I haven' visited this Cruise Meets board in a long time because I thought no one else was going when we were! Good to know there will be others!

Myself, DH, Dear Friends (Jim, Sue, & DD(9)). We can't wait! This will be our first Disney Cruise for all of us, though we have all cruised a number of times before!

Excursions: Key West: BOBs; Cayman: Bucanneer Catamaran to Stingray City;Cozumel: Dune Buggy Tour; Castaway Cay, Hopefully a couples Cabana Massage and then RELAX!!

We are all from Wisconsin and have been buried in snow for the first time in 3 years! Not complaining, though, the worse the weather, the more I look forward to the cruise!

We are staying at the Comfort In & Suites in Cocoa Beach on the Friday eve. before the cruise. Rented a minivan from Budget.
We are looking forward to trying to get to the port early, getting registered for Palo brunch, Couples Cabana Massage and then a few sail away cocktails! See you all there!

Maureen, Fuzzy, Jim, Sue, Becca - from Wisconsin:wave:

Got my cruise docs yesterday.....

The excitement keeps building at our house!

Oh, I'm so jealous!!!! That means ours will be here soon, I hope! Can't wait!

Btw, for those who's been on the cruise previously, have you booked the stingray city observatory excursion through DCL? And if yes, how was that?

:wave2:

Still waiting patiently for ours! Tick....Tick....Tick....Tick....can that calendar go any slower??

For all of you who have received your docs.....did you book through a TA, DCL directly or a website? Just wondering. Still waiting for ours and have a feeling they are sitting on the desk of our TA!

Maureen

We booked ours through a TA from a website. I'm sure yours is on its way! :wave2:

Maureen, we booked through DU.

You may be right if you booked through another TA. I am sure yours are on the way soon. After reading all your other posts, I can't imagine anyone could stop you from getting on that boat!

You better believe it!!! I am ready to go right now! So is my husband who has cabin fever so badly that he suggested we try and find a long weekend to somewhere warm this weekend. I (I can't believe I did this) talked him out of it and told him we should save our money for our Disney cruise and all the stuff we are going to do. So he's going snowmobiling for the weekend instead.......and me?.........Cruise shopping!!!!!

Still watching that mailbox!

Maureen

I have documents in hand!!!! They were, as expected at the TAs. They were delivered to our home on Sunday. Did a little shopping for my husband, he should be all set, according to my calendar.....32 days and counting!

Mrsfuzzmo

Hey guys!

We will be sailing with you guys on the Magic. DH will be in school and can't make it :-( However......DD 15, DS 16, and I, will be forced to go on without him!! Seriously will miss him, but will book one for him while on the Magic.

I must be soooo behind--I have not booked one excursion yet!
The Dune Buggy looked awsome, and the stingrays are a must. I want to go parasailing on CC...showing the kids the begining of Jurrasic Park (#2, I think), just to spice things up...hehehe [you know the scene, where the parasailer gets cut loose after the dino attack on the boat?] :-)

Anyway, hope to see you all there
NSwift
NO DOCUMENTS YET :-( Getting antsy here...

Can't wait! This is so exciting...I can just imagine our household the week of! Not really sure how we can all concentrate on anything else!

nswift-
I've written to you on another thread, forgot which one. Anyways, you better hurry book your excursions! We are doing the stingrays with Captain Marvins! I'm sure your documents will be there before you know it!

:wave2:

Documents have arrived~!!!!!!!!!!!! Really excited now :-)

rsjj: Nice to hear from you again (don't remember the thread either). I am about to book excursions right!!! Hope there are spots open.

See you there!
NSwift

nwswift: Did you book the Dune Buggies? I am wondering if there will be anyone else on this tour with us. If you need the info on it, let me know. I think it's going to be a blast!!

Maureen:Pinkbounc

No, I have not booked the dunebuggy trip yet, so yes I would love the info you have :-)
I will let you know if we book...
Thanks!
How many/ages in your party?
NSwift :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We booked through cozumelhomes.com There is a number to call Veronica (who is located in the states, Oklahoma City I think) and she booked us right over the phone then e-mailed us our confirmation. Easy process. The tour starts only about 2 blocks from where we dock, so we need to get off the ship and walk just a couple of blocks to get there. (Way better than taking a taxi!) I told them we were supposed to dock at 10 am, but you never know. She said, just get off the ship asap and walk over and they'll be ready for us.
We love the "off the beaten path" adventures while cruising and we love to have fun, so if you are interested and decide to book, let us know!

If you go to their website, then click on the DuneBuggy tour or the tours button it will come up. It's a long description with great pictures. Made me want to go!

We are 2 couples and 1 child (us, 38 & 43; friends 40 & 42 w/ 9r old daughter) but they are not going on the Dune Buggy trip because of our friends bad back, so they are going to do something else.

On the Buggies it is just Myself (Maureen) and my Husband (Fuzzy) who is in his own mind 22 yrs old.

Maureen:wave:

Yeah!! We just received our doc's. We are so excited!! 3 weeks and counting. I don't think I can wait. Just the thought of 80 degree weather, beautiful sunrises/sets, relaxing on the veranday or deck 7. I hope these weeks go fast!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter