Anyone on the July 18th cruise?

noahsmom

17 and counting
We recvd our cruise docs last week and I ordered a gift basket from Shirley today for ds (6). We are getting very excited! WDW in only 16 days then DCL!

Kelli:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Check out the cruise meets thread at the top of this board. I am sure you will find many others on that cruise. It is a good way to get to know someone before you sail. Have a grea time!

Denae

that's why I posted. Hoping to find someone else. Maybe we have the ship to ourselves. :bounce:

I am on the July18th Disney Wonder along with my husband and 5 year old son. I can't believe its finally almost here. We are actually flying into Disney World on Friday and staying at Pop Century for 2 days. We are all so excited! If you like maybe we can meet on the cruise, our children are around the same age! Thanks........ Jeneen

I'm not going on this cruise ( :( ), but I just wanted to say HAVE FUN and that July 18th is my birthday!!!

I am not going either, but I wanted to say have fun and July 18th is my anniversary.

July 18th is my dh's 40th birthday. We have lots of surprises planned for him.

Kelli

Well when IM on the ship I will toast one for your birthday CRSNDSNY, and one for your anniversary cristit14, and Kelli, Im almost afraid to ask what you have in store for your Husband's 40th, but IM sure it will be fun. Hey want to give him a good gift, have him go parasiling on Castaway Cay, I booked it and its not high enough only like 600-1000 feet ;)

::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

My 15 year old son and I will be sailing on July 18th on the Wonder. We just received our cruise docs this week, which really added to the excitement! Just 15 more days!

::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

No, Frankie, just the cruise t5his time. We live in Florida and try to get to WDW several times a year. We were there June 2-4, stayed at POFQ and had a great time!

Hope to meet you on the crusie!

Susie

Nice lunsusie, just cruise and relax...ahhhhhhhh! ;) Kelli I got your Pm and thanks, I might come to the Hoop De doo sounds like a lot of fun.

Hi Everybody! I won't be on this cruise (we'll be on your sister ship July 17th Western Magic) but I met a disabled friend, Linda through one of the threads who uses a wheelchair & will be on the July 18th Wonder up on Deck 6. She is nervous about her 1st cruise & I believe she is traveling with her niece .We travel with a handicapped friend & she was asking for advice & info., so I tried my best to reassure her that she'd have a great time. If any one of you see her or anyone else on board who uses a wheelchair please make their day by smiling at them & maybe saying "Hi". This July 17th cruise will be my friend Steve's 3rd Cruise! He was also nervous at first but a lot of people made his cruise very special. To everybody on the Wonder have a great trip!! Cathie & The Gang:wave2: :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter