• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone know the CAA rate for Universal Studios?

Bea

DIS Veteran
Just trying to figure out how much a 3 day tix to Universal studios (that doesn't expire) is. I know CAA doesn't have the "at par" deal anymore :guilty:. If memory serves me correctly, ticket mania has them for $110.00US but I would prefer getting them at CAA if the price is similar. :earboy2: . Thanks.

When I phoned they no longer had the 3 day tix- only the 2 day for around $120.

Ticket mania is still selling the 3 day tickets. I think I will grab those as they are only $10.00 more for 1 extra day. Thanks.
:D

Be sure to check out the Universal Studios web site. You can get a free kids tickets when purchasing an adult 5 day ticket at 119 US.

Here's a copy of what it says:

KIDS FREE Offer - Universal Orlando Bonus Pass

LIMITED TIME OFFER: Buy one (1) regularly priced Bonus Pass (at $119.50) and receive one (1) FREE Bonus Pass valid for Kids (Ages 3-9)!

Enjoy five consecutive days of park-to-park admission (including first day of use) to Universal Studios®, Islands of Adventure and CityWalk®!

Please note: Only the amount of regularly priced tickets should be entered when making your purchase. You will automatically receive the equal amount of free Kids tickets as the amount of full-priced tickets. Example: If you enter a quantity of 2 for the full-priced tickets, you will receive 2 free Kids tickets as well, giving you a total of 4 Bonus Passes.

Restrictions: Free ticket(s) is only valid for Kids ages 3-9. First day of admission must be used by February 10, 2005.

This ticket offer is available via Electronic Will-Call only.

All Guests $119.50

Complete Details
Universal Orlando Bonus Pass

Enjoy five consecutive days of park-to-park admission (including first day of use) to Universal Studios®, Islands of Adventure and CityWalk®!

Available Exclusively Online! Enjoy 5 Days of fun for the price of 2. Save more than $150 compared to five single-day tickets.

For our March trip, we purchased the 2 park/5 day pass that was available online for $95/adult. I believe the price has increased to $119 now but it is still a better deal than anything else I have seen. You can purchase the pass online and print off the ticket at home. When you go to the park, you show your ticket and the credit card you used to purchase it and they give you the official ticket. It was really simple.

We just got back yesterday and perhaps others had heard of this but I was taken aback. Universal has regular fast pass that is similar to Disney BUT there is a kind of super fast pass that you can buy inside the park for an additional $37.50 pp one time each ride and is good for only one park, one day. What seemed really unfair was over the holidays the park fills up fast and the regular fast passes ran out by 10:00am. There were families with 4 kids who either had to shell out an additional $225. AFTER their entrance fee or stand in line 75-90 min per attraction. We were a family of 4 and my son treated us all to this super fast pass so we saw everything but it bothered me that we were somehow privileged because we could afford the extra.
Disney`s system is fairer.

Universal Annual Passes are $179 + tax (you can pay $15.97 per month). If you buy before the 10th you get an extra three months free as well.

Was that in US funds? Where did you find them. The best Ihave found it 149. Can. Two day with a the third one free.

The Annual Passes? From Universal site-yes, US funds.

I just wanted to let you guys know I called CAA today and they do have the 3 day tickets again, but not the "at par" price. They don't expire and adults are $114.95 US. Ticketmania is $119.00 so I am going to go get mine tomorrow from CAA. Something about having those tickets in my hands will make the trip seem not so far away. :flower1:

Hello, I purchased our passes online. I bought cabdad and I 2 annual passes($119 each) with blackout dates and for the kids I bought the buy 1 get 1 free pass. I have an extra ticket that has to be used by Feb 10th. It's a 5 day hopper ticket to both Universal parks. If anyone would like it for a steal! Just pm me.

Marilynn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter