Anyone know if there will be a new parade at Epcot?

S

susy

Have they brought back TON or is there nothing going on right now?

No World Showcase parade is running right now, and Tapestry of Nations is not returning (unfortunately). If I have the rumors correct, there is supposed to be a new parade at some point, though I don't remember hearing a date mentioned. Anyone?

When I was there in February on an agent education program, this same question was asked and our instructor said that there was nothing certain or in concrete, but to look for an afternoon event to show up in EPCOT late this year/early next year. Too bad they couldn't have had something already ready to take ToN/ToD's place, eh?

they seem to like doing that.
If they had any 'thought', they'd at least open a new attraction before closing an old one.
I wonder if not having a parade has had an impact on WS 'business'?
All I know was that those parades really set a nice mood for the WS and I would have thought that it would have helped 'induce' indulgence in culture, with more sales and filling the restaurants.
The best time to introduce a new parade would be right after the Flower and Garden Festival is done (and the exhibits cleaned up).

From what I hear, there will be a new night parade along the lines of Light Magic only minus the 'suck' in LM. Rumor says the ToN puppets might return in a limmited roll and mabey only a few of them.

Originally posted by JeffH
I wonder if not having a parade has had an impact on WS 'business'?

Since there wasn't an impact on business for the sixteen or so years that WS didn't have a parade, I'm guessing no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter