Anyone know if there is a "cool" fanny pack? UPDATE-I think I found one

Ooh! Ooh!!! Pick me!!!!!!

I FOUND ONE!! I found a COOL fanny pack!!!

It's a Vera!-- I was in my local Vera Bradley retailer, getting my next fix, when I found a Vera fanny pack (I think they called it a "belt bag" or something to that extent). Our particular store only had 2 of them, (one was in the Bali Gold color), but they were cuuuute. I *almost* bought one for myself but I reeeallly needed that new hipster in Make Me Blush ;) .

Anyhoo... hope this helps!

I love Vera!! Great find. Do you know which style you got?

My solution? Make hubby carry the fanny pack. :)

My DH reluctantly wore one on our first trip w/kids. Now he wears one any time he is taking the camcorder or camera with him.

He only looks like a dork when he matches them with shorts and long athletic socks!! :rotfl: I love my nerd -I'm one too!

I will be carrying a fanny pack for our upcoming trip. I found a nice Eddie Bauer one with dual water bottles at Target on clearance for $15. I asked my DH if I looked like a major dork. He said "you look like a mom with 3 kids who needs water because she gets dehydrated". :lmao: He's right..I am a mom with 3 kids who gets easily dehydrated. And I don't care. Cause I'm there to have a super duper time. Fanny pack and all...:thumbsup2

I researched this before we went in December, and I have to agree that the North Face Mountain Bike Lumbar fanny pack is the best looking one out there. It was comfortable to wear, with easy access, multiple storage pockets that can hold a tone of stuff, and it was worth every penny. It comes in couple different colors too. My wife made fun of me at first, but she wasn't laughing when she found out I could carry drinks, ponchos, cameras, food, autograph book, wallets, etc., all in one little bag, without having to take it off on every ride.

I beg to differ. :goodvibes

My fanny pack rocks! I get lots of compliments when I'm in the world and people wanting to know where I got it. Put it on and you mostly forget about it.

Please note the dual water bottle holders and multi-compartments. ;)

HPIM2427-small.jpg

HPIM2426-small.jpg

what kind of north face bag is it? does that one hold drinks?

Those threads that pop up at the bottom are often old threads. The date shows up at the bottom of each post.

Love my fanny pack.. looked at Glamour magazine a couple months back models are using them.. I know LOl but its true!!!

If you do a cross body bag, alternate sides every day or even during the day. You'll go numb to the weight so it won't bother you at the time, but if you keep it on the same side for the whole trip, you'll be very sore later.

Love my fanny pack.. looked at Glamour magazine a couple months back models are using them.. I know LOl but its true!!!

If you do a cross body bag, alternate sides every day or even during the day. You'll go numb to the weight so it won't bother you at the time, but if you keep it on the same side for the whole trip, you'll be very sore later.

Again, this is a zombie thread from almost 6 years ago. I doubt the OP is still searching for a cool fanny pack. ;)

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it isn't useful! (now, am I talking about fanny packs, or this thread? :smooth:)

I don't care if this thread is an old one, either! I was looking for what to do for a bag for the park.... Lots of good suggestions, here! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!