Anyone in here have heelys?

Cpt.JackSpearow

When Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures A
I am seriously wanting heelys because everyone i see has them and they are so cool. Anyone get any under 50.00 not used? IF so plz tell me were.

My friends have them (but I'm not wasting my money on expensive shoes that'll get worn up and I'll grow out of.) My friend Nicole got hers from boathouse, not sure how much though.

I used to have something similar to Heelys.. There were these shoes where the bottom had two spaces like cut out in them where skate wheels went. And there where buttons on the side. So you lift your foot press the little button and out pops...skating rink wheels! Problem was... they cost like $60 but broke before my converse got dirty(which was like the first school day... that's what you do to people with new shoes at my school.. you stand on them with your muddy shoes)

I see a lot of kids wearing those. I'm much too clumsy for them, and my Crocs are bonded to my feet anyway ;).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter