Anyone have a suitcase full of info?

MickeyP

DIS Veteran
Since we are staying at a villa, we won't be innundated with brochures. Anyone have more than your share? LOL. I'm looking for local coupon books-like for Dixie Stampede, WonderWorks, Sweet Tomatoes, Golden Corral, Denny's, Ihop's, Macaroni Grille, you get the idea. If you have any extra, I can cover the postage. TIA. Donna

If you stop any place before going to your villa such as a restaurant, you will find the brochures in a stand most times in the hall way of the restaurant. It does not say what community you will be in but if it has a clubhouse check in there also. The brochures and coupon books are every where.

Ditto everything IslaBonita said:)...and you may be surprised at how many coupons/maps/takeout menus/etc,etc, your home will have..

Probably tucked away in a drawer in the kitchen.:teeth:
Just like home!! LOL!

We always leave ours, and have always found some from other tenants :thumbsup2

Have fun!!
:sunny:

MickeyP said:
Since we are staying at a villa, we won't be innundated with brochures. Anyone have more than your share? LOL. I'm looking for local coupon books-like for Dixie Stampede, WonderWorks, Sweet Tomatoes, Golden Corral, Denny's, Ihop's, Macaroni Grille, you get the idea. If you have any extra, I can cover the postage. TIA. Donna

We got a ton of brochures form Ticketmania when they mailed out tickets.

In other years, I have contacted the Kissimmee travel bureau (not sure what the exact name is, the Unofficial Gudie gives you the toll free number) and been sent loads of stuff.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter