Anyone have a POND?

D

Dizpro

I have two...one waterfalls into the other and acts as the filtration system.our deck hangs over one pond and we find the sound of the water very relaxing.

I have 2 rare waterlillies(King of Siam and Queen of Siam) and just drove all the way to new orleans this weekend to buy a new one!:D

I have Large comet and shubunkin goldfish, also.

Anyone else?

I wish. But DH really doesn't want one, and there's kinda nowhere to install one in our apartment ;) I checked out the back porch and there's no power outlet, so I couldn't even have the miniature container-pond that I'd like since I don't want a pond unless I can have a fountain or waterfall with it, and you can't have the fountain without electricity, and we're not going to run a power cord out the door or window to have one.

So I'll settle for greenery until we get into a house, and *then* I'll put in some sort of nice water feature :D

Do we get to see pictures of yours? :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter