Anyone have a Kohls 30 off coupon code?

mermaidwannabe

DIS Veteran
I've looked at what seems like all of the online coupon sites and can't find a Kohls 30 off code. My Bosch vacuum finally died today :( so I have to get a new vacuum cleaner and figured if I could save 30% off a Dyson at Kohls that would be a pretty good deal.

Thanks if anyone has one to share!

I've noticed that Kohl's prices with the 20% off often beat the prices that they raise so they can offer 30%. I'm not sure whether that's true for your vacuum, but on nearly every item I scope out on Kohl's they raise the price as soon as that 30% goes live.
I'd add up the the 6% Ebates, extra $10 off $25, the 20%,and the Kohl's Cash to compare against other sites.

I've noticed that Kohl's prices with the 20% off often beat the prices that they raise so they can offer 30%. I'm not sure whether that's true for your vacuum, but on nearly every item I scope out on Kohl's they raise the price as soon as that 30% goes live.
I'd add up the the 6% Ebates, extra $10 off $25, the 20%,and the Kohl's Cash to compare against other sites.

I have heard that before!! I am now looking at a Shark which Kohls has and my Costco. Really can't spend $500 on a vacuum cleaner right now.

We were at Kohl's today and found multiple items that werent even on sale....I didnt think that every happened.

Give it a couple weeks, there will be another one.

That's an eternity with no vacuum cleaner.:crazy2:

Our vacuum died recently and we bought a Bissell from Kohls. (Bought while it was still hanging on.)
They were offering 30% off at the time plus a $10 off 50 coupon which could be stacked online, along with a free shipping code. All that and they still allowed me to earn SWA points by entering Kohls.com through the SWA shopping mall. :thumbsup2

It was originally around $130 at Kohls, around $110 on Amazon and I got it for $85. No way would I pay $500 for a vacuum unless it came with the real Jack Sparrow to vacuum for me. pirate:

It's sad but everything is junk anymore. Our oven died over the weekend. We bought it when we remodeled our kitchen. At the time ds17, who will start his senior year next week, was in kindergarten. We looked in Sears and the salesman said now manufacturers have cut their warranties down to 90 days. Sheesh, you would think even a year or 2. So what does that tell me when they don't stand behind their products after 3 months? To me it says it's junk. Probably made in China. :(

That's an eternity with no vacuum cleaner.:crazy2:

Our vacuum died recently and we bought a Bissell from Kohls. (Bought while it was still hanging on.)
They were offering 30% off at the time plus a $10 off 50 coupon which could be stacked online, along with a free shipping code. All that and they still allowed me to earn SWA points by entering Kohls.com through the SWA shopping mall. :thumbsup2

It was originally around $130 at Kohls, around $110 on Amazon and I got it for $85. No way would I pay $500 for a vacuum unless it came with the real Jack Sparrow to vacuum for me. pirate:

It's sad but everything is junk anymore. Our oven died over the weekend. We bought it when we remodeled our kitchen. At the time ds17, who will start his senior year next week, was in kindergarten. We looked in Sears and the salesman said now manufacturers have cut their warranties down to 90 days. Sheesh, you would think even a year or 2. So what does that tell me when they don't stand behind their products after 3 months? To me it says it's junk. Probably made in China. :(

That is an awful warranty period! Yes, I agree. I did have my Bosch for over ten years. I spent a lot for it at the time, but just can't do it now. I'm between getting the Shark on Kohls or Costco. I love Costco's ease of returns if anything happens to it so may go that way if they are pretty much same price. Thanks!

I've looked at what seems like all of the online coupon sites and can't find a Kohls 30 off code. My Bosch vacuum finally died today :( so I have to get a new vacuum cleaner and figured if I could save 30% off a Dyson at Kohls that would be a pretty good deal.

Thanks if anyone has one to share!

I was just in the same situation. My ORECK just died after only 3 years. I wanted the dyson dc59 Motörhead. It was way overpriced on the kohls website. Even after a 30% off coupon it's still about the regular price as everywhere else.

Currently it's on sale at bed bath and beyond (not sure for how long. I was told it was for Labor Day) for 449. You can get the 20% off coupon making it $350. I did it and I LOVE that vacuum. The cordless feature is great and really cuts down on vacuuming time. Only complaint is the battery life isn't as long as I would like but other than that, it's the best vacuum I've owned, and I've owned a lot!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter