Anyone have a discount code for Grad Images???

I just graduated college 6 weeks ago, and have received about 10 emails from GradImages so far. The first few were pressuring me to pay by their gradually extending deadline, and then there was a 48 hour sale for 25% off (wish I had chosen that one). Year round, they have coupons for free shipping and for $5 off (not that it matters, since they charge you tax to make up for it). I'm going to keep waiting until something good comes along. :)

I just got a new e-mail today for a Grandparents special. It was two 5 x 7 matted and framed for $19.99 plus $4 for shipping and tax. I went ahead and bought it. If you look on the "Today's Specials" it is listed as Combo Print 5 x 7.

just so you know someone posted somewhere they ordered that 5X7 plaque and the plaque is a 5X7 size with small pictures. the pictures are not 5X7 size. just fyi

it says matted and framed IN A 7X5 frame which is a 5X7 picture frame. don't want you to get ripped off thinking they are 2 5x7 pics.

For me, commencement was on May 20th, 2013. In less than 3 months, grad images is offering deep discounts. Wait it out. They will threaten you with implied deletion of your photos, but it's a false flag.

I was floored by the price they wanted to charge, so I didn't buy. I have excellent photographs from my family anyway.

However, it is now August 2013 and Grad Images is getting desperate to generate some revenue. Here are some of the promotions I've gotten from Grad Images simply by waiting:

Aug 19th: "Special Offer - Premium Digital Download of all your Graduation Images and Ceremony Highlights PLUS a free Shutterfly Photo Book* - a combined value of $104.95 - all for only $29.95!"

July 17th: "For the next 48 hours, GradImages is offering 25% off ANY ORDER + Free SHIPPING. Take advantage of these great discounts by entering Promotion Code: JULYSAVE during checkout. "

July 12th: "Don't miss this opportunity to remember your graduation forever! We've added a new discount package to make it easier for you to share your accomplishment. For a limited time, get 1 8x10, 1 5x7 and 8 wallets for only $29.95! Order online today to take advantage of this special offer. This offer is only available until July 31, 2013!"

July 1st: "Use Coupon Code: JULY4FREE at Checkout for Free SHIPPING on any order for 72 hours!"

May 30th: "Give your father a gift he'll cherish for years to come - our Combo Print and Frame - celebrating your recent accomplishment. This beautiful framed print is complete with two 5x7 pictures of your choice, mounted in a contemporary black frame.

Order today! Use Coupon Code FDay13 to receive this special price! Orders received after June 7, 2013 may not be received in time for Father’s Day" --this one resulted in some worthless discounts on the most expensive tiers they offered, no discount on the digital download.

They used dirty tactics to compel me to buy their photos at the full retail price. They even robo-called me threatening me with a deadline. I've informed my former dean, the alumni association, and filed a BBB complaint against Grad Images. I hope they choose someone else next time, grad images is new for my institution. Here is a sample that I received by mail and email:

"Don't let the memory of your accomplishment fade away. Act now to order your photos before it's too late! Your order deadline is tomorrow.

Click below to view and order all your pictures from the ceremony.

Click Here!

Act now! Order deadline is 06/09/2013."

Wait it out.

Sorry for resurrecting/bumping this thread in what appears to be an unrelated forum (Disney themed).

However, this thread is the top search result when your plug "Grad Images Promo Code" into the search engines. There are probably hundreds of people that land on this thread looking for grad images discounts.

I walked for my associates degree in 2011 and I just got another promo from Grad images the other day.

The promotion is to download all of my images for 19.95 and get a 20.00 discount code for shutterfly :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My boys both graduated college just over a year ago and are still getting emails with offers for photos. I bought them pretty quickly, wished I had waited as the price kept going down. They actually took some really good shots.

I ultimately bought from grad images, but after a deep discount in early September:

$7.32 shipped for 2 5x7 prints (I combined a Buy one Get one promo code with a free shipping + 25% off your order promo code).

For me only 4 photo's were available for purchase, 2 are worth looking at, only 1 is worthy of the scrapbook.

Wait it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter