Anyone good at Anagrams?

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
DH and I are currently reading the new Kingdom keepers book and we went to the website in the book and played the game there. At the end of the game they give you an anagram to solve and we are terrible at them. I figured I would put it on here to see if any of you can figure it out. I thought it might be fun. Of course I think it has something to do with disney as it is a disney book but I can't figure it out. :goodvibes
Here it is:

PKIEWDEINSLDTIAYN

I can see DISNEYLAND in it, but that leaves the letters PIKIEWIT.

I'm working on the rest. I'll keep trying. Hoping someone can help out!

ok, act of desperation: Disneyland Tiki Wipe is the best I've come up with. I know, pathetic!

I can see DISNEYLAND in it, but that leaves the letters PIKIEWIT.

I'm working on the rest. I'll keep trying. Hoping someone can help out!

I think you have one too many I's left over. Are there any hints as to how many words are in the anagram? Does DISNEYLAND TIKI PEW make any sense? DISNEYLAND PET KIWI? DISNEY PIT LIKE DAWN? DISNEY DIP KITE LAWN? DISNEY NEW PLAID KIT?

You're right...too many I's.

My new pathetic guess: Disneyland Wipe Kit or Disneyland Tiki Pew

After you find WALT DISNEY you have these letters left.

PKIEDIN

Like I said it might have to do with the book but I don't know what.

Here is the website that has the game you have to play. At the end of the game you get the letters to solve the anagram. Maybe someone else can play the game. I might have wrote the letters down wrong.

www.dgamer.com/vmk

Has anyone played the game from the site? Did I copy the anagram down wrong?

DISNEY DAWN LIKE TIP

Or maybe DISNEY isn't in it at all! I know that's probably throwing us all off!

That could be it considering the next book is called Disney at Dawn!

This anagram game is actually part of the Disney at Dawn book, that's what gave me the clue to find "dawn".

I just watched Ridley Pearson's you tube video about the book (I haven't read it). He says they find all kinds of clues, what are some of the clues? Do they fit in with the anagram?

On wikipedia, it says in the first book they had to find Walt Disney's first pen...

WALT DISNEY PEN but that leaves KILDI...

this has been driving me insane, too. loved the book and really want to solve this lol

i found WAYNE in it, as well, but everything else doesn't make much sense.
(Wayne is a character in the book for those of you who didn't know.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter