Anyone going to Disney in December?

twins4mimi

DIS Veteran
Hello all my disney friends. :flower3: We are going to disney in December for a week with our four year old twins. I was just wondering who else was going and what fun things you had planned.

We're going Dec 4th to the 8th! Can't wait! i don't have much planned yet! I'm still researching. Who knew it would take this much work to plan the trip. I feel like I've taken a part time job!

Colleen

Going the 9th-16th to celebrate my youngest son's 2nd birthday, and my hubby returning from overseas. We are just planning on having fun is all.

DH an I will be there the 2nd week no plans yet it will be our 4th trip this year

My family will be in Disney from Dec 2nd-6th and then on a disney cruise until the 10th. Its me, dh and my 6yr old daughter. The only things we have planned are Mickey's christmas party and my husband will be doing Dive Quest at Epcot.

We will be there December 21st to January 2nd.

Plans are more to enjoy the holiday decor and just relax.

Hello! Me, DH and DD (2) will be there 11/27 - 12/6 and really don't have much planned yet! We will be going to MVMCP but not sure what night. I'm starting to plan my dining reservations, but really just want to relax and enjoy the decorations and hopefully warm sunny weather!!! ENJOY!!

We're planning to surprise the kids with a trip from December 19th-January 2nd. We've figured out what to do on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve (also our 15th anniversary) but haven't done much else. Overall, we just plan to enjoy lots of family time. :)

We are going 11/28 - 12/6 so most of our trip is in December. We really aren't planning many extra activities although my oldest dd said yesterday that she was planning to take dd5 to BBB for her birthday gift from her (her birthday is 12/9). We are travelling with another family so there will be 6 kids ages 2-9.

We are going for the 1st Dec trip...and I have been reading everything I can about weather. I understand the concept of layering...but I have read people talking about having to buy woolen hats and gloves. For real?
It's Florida...isn't it supposed to be warm/hot?
Tank tops or t-shirts?
Ski pants or jeans?

I have a friend who lives in Florida who says shorts by day, hoodie by night... but reading the other posts is starting to scare me.

DD12 is never comfortable, always hot or always cold...she is going to be a tricky one this trip! :hippie:

We'll be there December 26 - January 4th. :thumbsup2 Very excited!

At this point, we're probably doing parks a few days and then hanging out at the resort / going to DTD other days. I'm now trying to think of fun things to do on NYE! :banana:

We'll be taking our 5 year old twins the first week of December. We are super excited! We plan on doing MVMCP, BBB, CP, and some character meals. Fortunately, we'll be traveling with the grandparents so DH and I are going to have a night to ourselves for a nice dinner and La Nouba. I can't wait!!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter